- Kevin Fogarty: Android malware spreading, antivirus largely ineffective [ITworld]
- 'Absolutely alien': Researchers baffled by Duqu code [ITworld]
- 4G comes to iPhones -- kind of [ITworld]
- New iPad could soak up your wireless bandwidth [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Does the new iPad thrill you? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Project Mayhem could make the Internet of Things happen [ITworld]
- Half of ERP projects achieve less than half of projected benefits [ITworld]
- Nokia puts bonkers new camera in Symbian phones [ITworld]
- DoJ investigating Apple, book publishers on ebook price-fixing [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New iPad leaves an opening for rivals [ITworld]
Probably not! Still creepy though
Morning countdown: Less productivity = more jobs?Next Post
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictator
More and more people are looking for Wi-Fi connectivity, especially at public venues -- on their...
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
A list of the most interesting Linux distros to keep up with in 2015.
It’s been more than five years since SUSE delivered a full release of its Enterprise Linux software,...
The move follows plans for a regulated Bitcoin exchange by the Winklevoss twins
Users trying to reach the airline's website found a graphic from Lizard Squad