- Kevin Fogarty: Android malware spreading, antivirus largely ineffective [ITworld]
- 'Absolutely alien': Researchers baffled by Duqu code [ITworld]
- 4G comes to iPhones -- kind of [ITworld]
- New iPad could soak up your wireless bandwidth [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Does the new iPad thrill you? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Project Mayhem could make the Internet of Things happen [ITworld]
- Half of ERP projects achieve less than half of projected benefits [ITworld]
- Nokia puts bonkers new camera in Symbian phones [ITworld]
- DoJ investigating Apple, book publishers on ebook price-fixing [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New iPad leaves an opening for rivals [ITworld]
Probably not! Still creepy though
Morning countdown: Less productivity = more jobs?Next Post
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictator
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
Google turned its DeepMind artificial intelligence technology loose on its massive data center...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Given the success of ransomware, we need to look deeper for solutions beyond those mentioned most...
Instead of extracting, transforming and loading data into separate analytic clusters or data...
Alternative mobile operating systems are struggling to survive while Android and iOS dominate, but an...