- Kevin Fogarty: Android malware spreading, antivirus largely ineffective [ITworld]
- 'Absolutely alien': Researchers baffled by Duqu code [ITworld]
- 4G comes to iPhones -- kind of [ITworld]
- New iPad could soak up your wireless bandwidth [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Does the new iPad thrill you? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Project Mayhem could make the Internet of Things happen [ITworld]
- Half of ERP projects achieve less than half of projected benefits [ITworld]
- Nokia puts bonkers new camera in Symbian phones [ITworld]
- DoJ investigating Apple, book publishers on ebook price-fixing [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New iPad leaves an opening for rivals [ITworld]
Probably not! Still creepy though
Morning countdown: Less productivity = more jobs?Next Post
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictator
It's a topsy-turvy world where Amazon sells budget reader-tablets and Barnes & Noble offers high end...
Software developers can become quite attached to the keyboards they use to bang out code all day. Here...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
An effort to help developers get the most out of heterogeneous processors inched forward this week,...
Microsoft's foray into notebooks with the Surface Book is certain to tick off its computer-making...
AT&T kicked off Wi-Fi calling on newer-model iPhones running iOS 9 after winning permission from the...