- Kevin Fogarty: Android malware spreading, antivirus largely ineffective [ITworld]
- 'Absolutely alien': Researchers baffled by Duqu code [ITworld]
- 4G comes to iPhones -- kind of [ITworld]
- New iPad could soak up your wireless bandwidth [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Does the new iPad thrill you? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Project Mayhem could make the Internet of Things happen [ITworld]
- Half of ERP projects achieve less than half of projected benefits [ITworld]
- Nokia puts bonkers new camera in Symbian phones [ITworld]
- DoJ investigating Apple, book publishers on ebook price-fixing [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New iPad leaves an opening for rivals [ITworld]
Probably not! Still creepy though
Morning countdown: Less productivity = more jobs?Next Post
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictator
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Microsoft is going big on machine-learning powered features in its productivity services, with the...
Adopting single sign-on software to federate access to corporate applications is a key task priority...
At the 12-day mark, iOS 10 accounted for 41.9% of all iOS editions detected by Mixpanel, significantly...