- Kevin Fogarty: Android malware spreading, antivirus largely ineffective [ITworld]
- 'Absolutely alien': Researchers baffled by Duqu code [ITworld]
- 4G comes to iPhones -- kind of [ITworld]
- New iPad could soak up your wireless bandwidth [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Does the new iPad thrill you? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Project Mayhem could make the Internet of Things happen [ITworld]
- Half of ERP projects achieve less than half of projected benefits [ITworld]
- Nokia puts bonkers new camera in Symbian phones [ITworld]
- DoJ investigating Apple, book publishers on ebook price-fixing [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New iPad leaves an opening for rivals [ITworld]
Probably not! Still creepy though
Morning countdown: Less productivity = more jobs?Next Post
Morning countdown: A bargain for the aspiring dictator
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft really wants small businesses to pick up its Office 365 productivity suite, and the company...
Tablets may have ushered in the post-PC age, but the only ones posting a growth in sales are the ones...
You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be...
Noncompete agreements are becoming boilerplate in employment contracts, and for employees, there's...
The open source library exclusively focuses on drag-and-drop, allowing users to move elements around a...