- Dan Tynan: 'Political' sites just want your social data [ITworld]
- Cloud prices keep dropping [ITworld]
- Tsunami-struck Sony factory faces dicey future [ITworld]
- Oops! OnLive never got a license for its cloud versions of Windows and Office [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Oracle drops all but two Java patent claims [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Buy Gadhafi's spy tech for cheap! [ITworld]
- IBM's Watson to be available through the cloud [ITworld]
- Petulant pirate justifies downloading, offers advice [ITworld]
- Apple's Lion is a resource and security nightmare [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Slice creepily tracks your purchasing the right way [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle jettisons suspect patent claims
Morning countdown: Did Duqu come from space?Next Post
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone now
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Google has rolled out versions of its popular products like YouTube and Chrome, which are specially...
Cloud marketers and SaaS pros share their advice on how to make cloud-based software attractive to...
A single base library will reach all three major variants of .Net, solving the code-sharing problem for...