- Dan Tynan: 'Political' sites just want your social data [ITworld]
- Cloud prices keep dropping [ITworld]
- Tsunami-struck Sony factory faces dicey future [ITworld]
- Oops! OnLive never got a license for its cloud versions of Windows and Office [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Oracle drops all but two Java patent claims [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Buy Gadhafi's spy tech for cheap! [ITworld]
- IBM's Watson to be available through the cloud [ITworld]
- Petulant pirate justifies downloading, offers advice [ITworld]
- Apple's Lion is a resource and security nightmare [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Slice creepily tracks your purchasing the right way [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle jettisons suspect patent claims
Morning countdown: Did Duqu come from space?Next Post
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone now
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone...
Apple and Hewlett-Packard, among other organizations, will develop flexible, thin sensors that could be...
A 17-year-old Virginia resident has been sentenced to more than 11 years in prison, after he used...