- Dan Tynan: 'Political' sites just want your social data [ITworld]
- Cloud prices keep dropping [ITworld]
- Tsunami-struck Sony factory faces dicey future [ITworld]
- Oops! OnLive never got a license for its cloud versions of Windows and Office [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Oracle drops all but two Java patent claims [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Buy Gadhafi's spy tech for cheap! [ITworld]
- IBM's Watson to be available through the cloud [ITworld]
- Petulant pirate justifies downloading, offers advice [ITworld]
- Apple's Lion is a resource and security nightmare [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Slice creepily tracks your purchasing the right way [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle jettisons suspect patent claims
Morning countdown: Did Duqu come from space?Next Post
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone now
Tiny wireless device is still a prototype, but brings a new way to control electronics.
APT 30 has been operating since 2005 without significantly changing its attack methods, FireEye said
The results of a new survey gets developers once again fighting over tabs vs. spaces, showing that the...
Java is 20. Where does it go from here?
Google says it's Project Loon is close to being able to produce and launch thousands of balloons to...
Robots reveal high radioactivity but little debris in important mission