- Dan Tynan: 'Political' sites just want your social data [ITworld]
- Cloud prices keep dropping [ITworld]
- Tsunami-struck Sony factory faces dicey future [ITworld]
- Oops! OnLive never got a license for its cloud versions of Windows and Office [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Oracle drops all but two Java patent claims [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Buy Gadhafi's spy tech for cheap! [ITworld]
- IBM's Watson to be available through the cloud [ITworld]
- Petulant pirate justifies downloading, offers advice [ITworld]
- Apple's Lion is a resource and security nightmare [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Slice creepily tracks your purchasing the right way [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle jettisons suspect patent claims
Morning countdown: Did Duqu come from space?Next Post
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone now
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Enterprise IT shops are finding that artificial intelligence isn't just for robotics anymore. Science...
The full rules may not be published for weeks, but net neutrality will prohibit blocking, throttling...
Net neutrality has been debated for a decade, but the Federal Communications Commission's historic vote...
The latest release of the open source productivity suite is leaner, smarter, and more compatible with...