- iPad to eat up supplies of flash memory [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Hunting ID theft victims? LinkedIn's your best bet [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Social media vs. Rush Limbaugh [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: 12-year-old forced to hand over Facebook password [ITworld]
- Windows 8 baffles old person [ITworld]
- Ukraine is a 'haven for hackers' [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Should Linux go full-on post-PC? [ITworld]
- It's on: Oracle-Google Android trial starts in April [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: When should a techie jump into management? [ITworld]
- Hackers create fake Facebook profile for NATO general, make valuable friends [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle-Google SMACKDOWN!
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone nowNext Post
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center edition
Bug bounty programs are a cost-efficient way to fortify your systems. Here’s how GitHub launched...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Launched 10 years ago this fall, the OIN was formed by IBM, Novell, Philips, Red Hat and Sony to create...
Personally I think AR is going to trump VR in the long run, so I'm always excited to learn more about...
Microsoft has cited a ruling by an European Court on transatlantic transfers of personal data as having...