- iPad to eat up supplies of flash memory [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Hunting ID theft victims? LinkedIn's your best bet [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Social media vs. Rush Limbaugh [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: 12-year-old forced to hand over Facebook password [ITworld]
- Windows 8 baffles old person [ITworld]
- Ukraine is a 'haven for hackers' [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Should Linux go full-on post-PC? [ITworld]
- It's on: Oracle-Google Android trial starts in April [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: When should a techie jump into management? [ITworld]
- Hackers create fake Facebook profile for NATO general, make valuable friends [ITworld]
Plus: Oracle-Google SMACKDOWN!
Morning countdown: You really won't want to lose your phone nowNext Post
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center edition
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Automation is nice, but it doesn't mean you should hand over responsibility to the machines.
Black Hat has disabled features of its mobile application because attackers could have logged in as...
PC makers HP, Lenovo and Dell have stopped selling PCs with home editions of Windows 7. However, they...