- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft is officially dropping out of the smartphone race...except for some strong hints that they...
Misconceptions and 'best practices' may have your team spinning wheels rather than continuously...
Chinese users have joined the chorus of those upset by Microsoft's recent aggressive push to get them...
Even though the Nexus 6P is the recommended test device, not even that will make the cut when it comes...
With Bluetooth Smart, you can wirelessly connect to your online dashboard for a digital record of your...