- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
The highly publicized agreement last fall between the U.S. and China to end economic espionage has had...
Two $200 systems from Lenovo and HP offer travelers a lightweight and low-cost way to work with Windows...
The U.S. federal transport safety regulator is coming around to the view that rules could be updated so...
Kaspersky Lab has linked a single group to a long-known campaign of cyberattacks that appears to be...
Docker has long relied on Ubuntu Linux as the default host environment for Docker apps, but comments...