- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
New research demonstrates that, unlike apps written in the native code of a mobile device, those...
Knowledge of the popular web application framework still pays well, but demand for the skill seems to...
Want to run Debian or Ubuntu on your Chromebook? With Crouton, you can do that.
Twitter's International headquarters will be in Dublin
With an app called Sound Tap, striking your phone on objects or tapping it can trigger various functions
Huawei faces growing competition from local and foreign players in China's cloud computing space
Either company can terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1