- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
The fact that our eyes can't even tell what color that dress is? That's great for Oculus.
Local bitcoin exchange BTC China is thriving from speculative interest in the cryptocurrency
Pebble Time breaks Kickstarter record... Tim Cook speaks out on discrimination... Intel is said to be...
Many users had their reward points removed from their accounts as a precaution