- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
By default, Windows 10 turns your PC into a server for distributing updates to other machines. Here's...
The U.S. government should arm private businesses with cyberwarrants, allowing them to hack back
We review three approaches to using containers as an alternative to virtual machines
Asking for a raise can be a nerve wracking experience -- especially if you’re not sure what to expect....
China is also considering legislation that will give the government more control over the Internet
Its Predix Cloud will be available commercially in 2016
A natural property of all objects can be used to disrupt a drone's gyroscope with sound