- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Rep. Darrell Issa has rolled out a bipartisan bill that would make two key changes to the 1998 H-1B...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
Sponsored by Informatica
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Sources tell Android Police that the company may ditch its Android variant and instead focus on apps...
This innovative lounge requires no external pump and is the perfect substitute for folding chairs, bean...
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s...