- Sad Mac Pro fans feel neglected [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Ex-Google exec says social ruined his old company [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: NATO's cybersecurity is embarrassingly bad [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: OpenStack project caught up in governance kerfuffle [ITworld]
- Lawyers think antitrust shouldn't apply to tech companies [ITworld]
- Google, AOL reach instant messaging truce [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: AC battles DC for data center efficiency crown [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Intel developing an Internet TV network, for some reason [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Walmart wants to digitize your movie collection [ITworld]
- Employers desperate to hire cloud experts [ITworld]
Plus: Intel TV? Uh, sure
Morning countdown: How to make (fake) friends and influence NATONext Post
Morning countdown: Did you pass the Anonymous OS intelligence test?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways...
The creator of Linux talks in depth about the kernel, community, and how computing will change in the...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than...
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...