- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
In today's open source roundup: Cloudbooks threaten the popularity of Chromebooks. Plus: A review of...
Windows 10 officially launches this week, so if you’re going for an immediate upgrade from your Windows...
Tell Cortana about yourself so she can search better for you. Teach Hello what you look like for...
Polyvore's site lets users search for clothing items and create themed collections
CEO is suspecting of illegally altering financial data
A "useless" liberal arts concentration could make you stand out in an IT career