- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Marshmallow is also headed to Sprint's variant of the Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy S5 Sport.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year....
Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after...
Petcube is an interactive pet camera that lets you watch, talk to and play with your pets from your...
With more than 50 distributors, each supplying sales data in different formats, medical diagnostic...