- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
Suidobashi Heavy Industry agrees to fight MegaBots in a piloted robot brawl.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
Rather than poach IT pros away from other industries, many healthcare systems are developing in-house...
The court is concerned that the jury was not properly instructed
Gunpoder contains several malicious functions and steals data
The 17-year-old was charged with 50,700 counts of hacking and other offenses