- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others...
Sorry, Microsoft and Magic Leap. The Silicon Valley smartphone giants have one thing you haven't got.
Oracle has released a guide to help developers move from Java 8 to Java 9
Uber Technologies scrambled on Monday to counter the sexism charges raised by a former employee, and...
SnapPower is designed to look like a standard outlet cover by day with beautiful LEDs that provide...
Apple, Microsoft and Amazon have agreed to give cloud storage subscribers fairer contracts after...