- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
In an InfoWorld interview, Oracle lifts the lid on its plan to modernize enterprise Java amid...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
The FBI has launched an investigation into the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s servers,...
Here's a look at Windows Information Protection and Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection, two...
Nvidia keeps upping the performance with each new GPU based on the Pascal architecture. Its latest, the...