- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Yahoo has blamed its massive data breach on a "state-sponsored actor". But the company isn't saying why...
Partnerships that could shape the internet of things for years are being forged just as enterprises fit...
Use your smartphone to open this lock from Master Lock. Share access, monitor access history and...