- Kevin Fogarty: 'Anonymous OS' not from Anonymous, also full of malware [ITworld]
- IT trade pact up for renewal; could add thousands of jobs [ITworld]
- Via keeps fighting Intel and AMD in the x86 space [ITworld]
- Big data needs a standardized stack, but none is on the horizon [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T makes a PR disaster even worse [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Stream Shark Week via Amazon Prime [ITworld]
- Digitally signed malware is increasingly prevalent [ITworld]
- Court clears Apple and Microsoft to use Nortel's patents [ITworld]
- FBI asks Google for help breaking pimp's Android phone [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Bored CIA spies are reading your tweets [ITworld]
Plus: The CIA is watching you ... on Twitter
Morning countdown: War of the currents, data center editionNext Post
Morning countdown: Angry Birds not the be-all of mobile computing (yet)
Leaving college and entering the job market? Learn from those who've gone before.
Here are 8 of the best desktop environments, ranked in inverse order -- saving the best (according to...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cisco’s co-presidents plan to resign on the eve of the company’s new CEO taking the reins.
Dell will start shipping its first PCs preloaded with Windows 10 on July 29
A jury ruled against her in March in a lawsuit against Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
Qualcomm's QCA9994 and QCA9984 Wi-Fi chips tap into the higher 160MHz spectrum