- Brian Proffitt: Canonical cuts funding for Kubuntu [ITworld]
- Anonymous announces release of Symantec pcAnywhere code [ITworld]
- Preparing your IT department for a flood of iOS devices [ITworld]
- Adobe hopes new sandboxed Flash for Firefox will boost security [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon has permission to wage cyberwar, but not the capability [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple scoops up three quarters of all mobile phone profits [ITworld]
- Java still barely beating C [ITworld]
- 'Unlimited' AT&T mobile users getting throttled after using 2 GB of data [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to lose the Start button? [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Samsung to introduce new easy-to-lose phone stylus [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Sensing a possible stall in your coding career? Here’s how to break free and tap your true potential
Microsoft has set March 26 as the end date for support of the original Windows 10 edition that arrived...
The developer behind Lavabit, an email service that noted leaker Edward Snowden used, is releasing...
A nasty spat between Apple and Qualcomm broke into public view on Friday when the smartphone maker...
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then...