- Brian Proffitt: Canonical cuts funding for Kubuntu [ITworld]
- Anonymous announces release of Symantec pcAnywhere code [ITworld]
- Preparing your IT department for a flood of iOS devices [ITworld]
- Adobe hopes new sandboxed Flash for Firefox will boost security [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon has permission to wage cyberwar, but not the capability [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple scoops up three quarters of all mobile phone profits [ITworld]
- Java still barely beating C [ITworld]
- 'Unlimited' AT&T mobile users getting throttled after using 2 GB of data [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to lose the Start button? [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Samsung to introduce new easy-to-lose phone stylus [ITworld]
Plus: Is your 'unlimited' AT&T plan really unlimited?
Morning countdown: Windows Phone 8 revealed?Next Post
Obama campaign buys Square card readers, makes everyone a bundler
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
A bug affecting some VPN services can be used to figure out a computer's real IP addresses, including...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
Microsoft just unveiled a new beta service on Monday that's supposed to help anyone to build an app --...
Companies that want almost all of the new features Microsoft is cramming into its Office 365...
Swatch's Bellamy is a 'smart' watch that tells time, makes payments and not much else