- Brian Proffitt: Canonical cuts funding for Kubuntu [ITworld]
- Anonymous announces release of Symantec pcAnywhere code [ITworld]
- Preparing your IT department for a flood of iOS devices [ITworld]
- Adobe hopes new sandboxed Flash for Firefox will boost security [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon has permission to wage cyberwar, but not the capability [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple scoops up three quarters of all mobile phone profits [ITworld]
- Java still barely beating C [ITworld]
- 'Unlimited' AT&T mobile users getting throttled after using 2 GB of data [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to lose the Start button? [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Samsung to introduce new easy-to-lose phone stylus [ITworld]
Plus: Is your 'unlimited' AT&T plan really unlimited?
Morning countdown: Windows Phone 8 revealed?Next Post
Obama campaign buys Square card readers, makes everyone a bundler
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
Acer's new Liquid M220 will ship with Windows Phone 8.1, but will be upgradeable to the Windows 10...
An investigation revealed a database had been accessed last May
Kobalt's CEO said the music industry needs technology companies to sell its products