- Brian Proffitt: Canonical cuts funding for Kubuntu [ITworld]
- Anonymous announces release of Symantec pcAnywhere code [ITworld]
- Preparing your IT department for a flood of iOS devices [ITworld]
- Adobe hopes new sandboxed Flash for Firefox will boost security [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon has permission to wage cyberwar, but not the capability [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple scoops up three quarters of all mobile phone profits [ITworld]
- Java still barely beating C [ITworld]
- 'Unlimited' AT&T mobile users getting throttled after using 2 GB of data [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to lose the Start button? [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Samsung to introduce new easy-to-lose phone stylus [ITworld]
Got Google Photos? This guide will help you get around the service like a pro and do all sorts of...
Georgia's secretary of state says the state was hit with an attempted hack of its voter registration...
The recent wildfires around Gatlinburg, Tenn. led to the creation of an interactive online map that...
A widely held myth says Google eavesdrops on your life to improve search results. It doesn't, but ...
U.S. International Trade Commission Judge MaryJoan McNamara issued the so-called “initial...
Researchers at Michigan State University have developed a 'nanogenerator' that lets motion charge a...