- Brian Proffitt: Canonical cuts funding for Kubuntu [ITworld]
- Anonymous announces release of Symantec pcAnywhere code [ITworld]
- Preparing your IT department for a flood of iOS devices [ITworld]
- Adobe hopes new sandboxed Flash for Firefox will boost security [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon has permission to wage cyberwar, but not the capability [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple scoops up three quarters of all mobile phone profits [ITworld]
- Java still barely beating C [ITworld]
- 'Unlimited' AT&T mobile users getting throttled after using 2 GB of data [ITworld]
- Windows 8 to lose the Start button? [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Samsung to introduce new easy-to-lose phone stylus [ITworld]
Plus: Is your 'unlimited' AT&T plan really unlimited?
Morning countdown: Windows Phone 8 revealed?Next Post
Obama campaign buys Square card readers, makes everyone a bundler
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft is touting new release notes, and a listing of past updates, for Windows 10, saying it's...
Boeing has delivered what it's calling a first-of-its-kind "reversible" fuel cell system for the U.S....
To take advantage of machine learning, most companies will probably turn to third-party APIs rather...
Data-science training company DataCamp has added DataCamp Groups so organizational team leaders can...
The attackers who crippled Ukrainian power operators in December probably committed attacks shortly...