- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous releases recording of FBI conference call [ITworld]
- Office 365 Lync chat will interoperate with other IM networks [ITworld]
- EU rules could derail Google's new privacy plan [ITworld]
- Bring-your-own-device gives rise to tech envy [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Beware the power of Google [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: New, less interesting XBox 720 rumors emerge [ITworld]
- Would you pay for "premium Facebook"? [ITworld]
- Windows Phone 8 details leak [ITworld]
- H-1B workers better paid, better educated than US citizen counterparts [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Micron CEO dies in plane crash [ITworld]
Plus: Should Google's power scare you?
Morning countdown: Facebook IPO to make money ... for ZyngaNext Post
Morning countdown: Start button, we hardly knew ye
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Many users of Windows 7 and 8.1 will start seeing a more aggressive push to upgrade to Windows 10 in...
Google's parent company Alphabet racked up $3.6 billion in losses last year through investments in "big...
You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be...
Noncompete agreements are becoming boilerplate in employment contracts, and for employees, there's...
The open source library exclusively focuses on drag-and-drop, allowing users to move elements around a...