- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
In partnership with tech training provider PluralSight, InfoWorld offers a free online course to get...
Tell Cortana about yourself so she can search better for you. Teach Hello what you look like for...
You don't need an expensive channel bundle to stay informed. These online alternatives cater to every...
We review three approaches to using containers as an alternative to virtual machines
The improved attack highlights ongoing concerns over the security of a computer's low-level code
Xiaomi led the market, while Huawei came in second
The cleanup effort around Conficker shows how hard it is to eradicate a botnet