- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
Music to Code By is a new album created by a developer specifically for use as background music when...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial gain.
Dan Fredinburg, an engineer who worked on many of Google's most exciting projects during his 8 years...
Want big fun without a big expense to match? Grab these entertaining freebies now.
You love Android—but how well do you really know Android? These power user tips dig deep into your...
The watch went for a swim and was attacked by sandpaper, impressing most who put it through the torture...