- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Marshmallow is also headed to Sprint's variant of the Galaxy Note Edge and Galaxy S5 Sport.
Tesla will sell 168.5 megawatt-hours of behind-the-mete energy storage systems to SolarCity this year....
Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after...
Petcube is an interactive pet camera that lets you watch, talk to and play with your pets from your...
With more than 50 distributors, each supplying sales data in different formats, medical diagnostic...