- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Glassdoor singles out unique employee benefits and perks
While Microsoft currently has a significant lead over Google in the workplace productivity market, the...
The production of 3D or stacked NAND flash in recent years has led to non-volatile memory exceeding the...
Android desperately needs a solid, reasonably-priced Nexus tablet to inject some energy into the...
Security practices may not top the “what I love about my job” list for the everyday employee, but for...