- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
We'll help you find the best wireless speakers for pairing with your smartphone or tablet—whatever your...
Apple sold 4.9 million Macs in the September quarter, a 14% year-over-year drop that extended the sales...
You may have a better chance buying the phone directly from Verizon if you're willing to live with a...
Attackers are abusing yet another widely used protocol in order to amplify distributed...