- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
As some industry experts wonder whether Apple will add wireless charging to its next iPhone, others...
Microsoft didn't say why it postponed this month's security updates, but a patch expert pointed to a...
A Maryland lawmaker wants to require businesses in Maryland to report the number of employees they have...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Dell and VMware.
Microsoft Teams Services adds GitHub integration and easier pull requests
The proliferation of insecure devices in every facet of our lives will have consequences far beyond the...