- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
A compilation of one Linux expert's adventures with 10 desktop environments.
Which kind are you? Choose wisely!
It's taken a long time and the promise of SteamOS, but more and more big-name games are finally...
US export restrictions on encryption technology from the 1990s have come back to haunt the modern Web
Discussions with the European Parliament on a final compromise text will probably continue until the...
MWC is host to several new approaches to making the networks work together
As the bitcoin investigation drags on, key people in the probe are keeping mum