- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
One of the defendants agreed to forfeit $20.9 million in proceeds from the scam.
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than...
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...