- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous can't figure out if it took down CIA.gov or not [ITworld]
- Obama's 2013 budget includes less for federal IT [ITworld]
- EU signs off on Google-Motorola merger [ITworld]
- Some IT skills no longer command a salary premium [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Move to mobile will shake up Linux [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: New RIM head goes on angry rant against critics [ITworld]
- European ACTA treaty foundering; EU Parliament head speaks out against it [ITworld]
- Start prepping for Big Data now [ITworld]
- Steam gaming platform hacked; credit card data stolen [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Sprint wooing early upgraders with discounts [ITworld]
Plus: Anonymous' war with the CIA, which may or may not be happening
Morning countdown: Anonymous proves itself master of the DDoSNext Post
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
LinkedIn offers a dizzying array of premium services that start at $30 a month and range all the way up...
The updates are aimed at companies that choose to run SQL Server on a virtual machine on Azure
After a six-month break the ZeroAccess botnet resumes click-fraud activity
In today's open source roundup: Google may be preparing to release Drive for Linux. Plus: Q*bert...