- Chris Nerney: Is LinkedIn takeover bait? [ITworld]
- Large stretches of Western U.S. bereft of mobile broadband [ITworld]
- Windows on ARM: What we know [ITworld]
- Black Google drop-down menu already on the way out [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Chrome for Android is another nail in mobile Flash's coffin [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Playstation Vita runs into gamers' Sony-hate [ITworld]
- Even Cisco can't resist the bring-your-own-device wave [ITworld]
- Eolas fails in attempt to claim patent rights to the entire Internet [ITworld]
- NTT DoCoMo to launch lab to fight Android fragmentation [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous defeats the CIA, or at least the CIA's website [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
President-elect Trump has assembled a 16-member team of CEO-level executives to advise him on job...
The creator of C++ sees concepts in generic programming as key to more efficient, reliable code
Apple on Monday updated macOS Sierra to 10.12.3, patching 11 security vulnerabilities in the desktop OS...
President Donald Trump has named Commissioner Ajit Pai, an outspoken opponent of the FCC’s net...
Samsung Electronics said its profit rose almost 20 percent in 2016 despite nearly flat sales and the...