- Chris Nerney: Is LinkedIn takeover bait? [ITworld]
- Large stretches of Western U.S. bereft of mobile broadband [ITworld]
- Windows on ARM: What we know [ITworld]
- Black Google drop-down menu already on the way out [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Chrome for Android is another nail in mobile Flash's coffin [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Playstation Vita runs into gamers' Sony-hate [ITworld]
- Even Cisco can't resist the bring-your-own-device wave [ITworld]
- Eolas fails in attempt to claim patent rights to the entire Internet [ITworld]
- NTT DoCoMo to launch lab to fight Android fragmentation [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Anonymous defeats the CIA, or at least the CIA's website [ITworld]
Plus: Who wants to buy LinkedIn?
Morning countdown: Patent warriors don't want a government refereeNext Post
Morning countdown: Want a new phone? Sprint doesn't want you to wait
For the iPhone, change is constant
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
Stream-ripping, or the conversion of streamed content into downloadable files, has become a major...
Big data is in many ways still a wild frontier, requiring wily smarts and road-tested persistence on...
Yahoo has blamed its massive data breach on a "state-sponsored actor". But the company isn't saying why...