- Chris Nerney: Zynga losing money; stock price plummets [ITworld]
- FCC bans robocalls without prior written permission from customers [ITworld]
- Buy an 'elite' HP PC, get your own tech support staffer [ITworld]
- Cisco still fighting MS-Skype deal in EU courts [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open APIs aren't the same as open source [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Will the iPad get a little brother? [ITworld]
- Oracle upgrades MySQL Cluster [ITworld]
- Google subsidiary Motorola won't get Android 4.0 for months [ITworld]
- How to prioritize tech projects [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: RIM planning to update PlayBook OS, for some reason [ITworld]
Plus: Say goodbye to robocalls, hopefully
Morning countdown: Mountain Lion roars
From the Start menu and Taskbar to device autodetection and free, bundled Web browsers, here’s a brief...
Enroll in a Linux Foundation training course in the month of September and get a Chromebook for free.
Passwords are a bane of life on the Internet today, but one Turing Award winner has an algorithmic...
H-1B visas go primarily to people who are under 35, suggesting that the threat of age discrimination...
Toyota is partnering with Stanford University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology to research...
Uber has tweaked one of the features in its app after it was shown to let sensitive trip data become...
If you wanted to make your dumb home smarter, buy a fancy TV or get on board with the smartwatch craze,...