- Chris Nerney: Zynga losing money; stock price plummets [ITworld]
- FCC bans robocalls without prior written permission from customers [ITworld]
- Buy an 'elite' HP PC, get your own tech support staffer [ITworld]
- Cisco still fighting MS-Skype deal in EU courts [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open APIs aren't the same as open source [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Will the iPad get a little brother? [ITworld]
- Oracle upgrades MySQL Cluster [ITworld]
- Google subsidiary Motorola won't get Android 4.0 for months [ITworld]
- How to prioritize tech projects [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: RIM planning to update PlayBook OS, for some reason [ITworld]
Plus: Say goodbye to robocalls, hopefully
Morning countdown: Mountain Lion roars
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
The fact that our eyes can't even tell what color that dress is? That's great for Oculus.
Carriers and consumers would get access to a fat frequency band used mostly by government today
Intel is in talks to acquire Altera, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal
The jury found against her on almost all counts, though one remains