- Chris Nerney: Zynga losing money; stock price plummets [ITworld]
- FCC bans robocalls without prior written permission from customers [ITworld]
- Buy an 'elite' HP PC, get your own tech support staffer [ITworld]
- Cisco still fighting MS-Skype deal in EU courts [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open APIs aren't the same as open source [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Will the iPad get a little brother? [ITworld]
- Oracle upgrades MySQL Cluster [ITworld]
- Google subsidiary Motorola won't get Android 4.0 for months [ITworld]
- How to prioritize tech projects [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: RIM planning to update PlayBook OS, for some reason [ITworld]
Plus: Say goodbye to robocalls, hopefully
Morning countdown: Mountain Lion roars
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
These 13 tools and techniques prove that, when it comes to coding, laziness is a virtue
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
Check out this roundup of the best deals on gadgets, gear and other cool stuff we have found this week,...
Without careful forethought, you will miss out on critical new insights