- Kevin Fogarty: 'Server huggers' really just clinging to their jobs [ITworld]
- Carrier IQ's own marketing material implies spying [ITworld]
- Eight companies hit with Carrier IQ lawsuits [ITworld]
- RSA got hacked because it neglected to activate a WinXP security feature [ITworld]
- Sub-$100 Android 1.0 tablet surfaces [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: The revenge of the operating system [ITworld]
- Senator wants 'protections' for Americans in new green card bill [ITworld]
- Yahoo bracing for employee exodus? [ITworld]
- Does outsourcing to India really save money? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Apple will helpfully tell you how to avoid infringing its patents [ITworld]
- BONUS: Web development training. Three free courses. Enter for a chance to win! [ITworld]
Plus: Are you a 'server hugger'?
Morning countdown: Carrier IQ FAQNext Post
Morning countdown: Fight robocalls with robocalls
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Enterprise IT shops are finding that artificial intelligence isn't just for robotics anymore. Science...
The worst one could allow a remote attacker to change DNS settings
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
Toyota this week held a ceremony marking the beginning it its production of the Mirai, which will begin...