- Kevin Fogarty: Video game players won't go on trial for war crimes [ITworld]
- Google+ will help you find your face [ITworld]
- Analyst predicts iPad 3 in February '12 [ITworld]
- Indian gov't denies censorship plans [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Linux Mint diverts Banshee revenue [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Windows 8 needs to succeed on desktops to succeed on mobile [ITworld]
- HBGary CEO: Anonymous attack didn't ruin us [ITworld]
- EU: Surveillance companies shouldn't sell tech to despots [ITworld]
- Panasonic bringing its smartphones to Europe and the U.S. [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Games dominate paid iOS apps [ITworld]
Plus: iPad 3 in February?
Bug bounty programs are a cost-efficient way to fortify your systems. Here’s how GitHub launched...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
According to an analysis by used car aggregation site Autolist, Volkswagen's 11 million emissions-...
The Safe Harbor agreement protected businesses exporting personal data from the EU to the US -- but a...
Up to this point Microsoft's Xbox One Preview Program has delivered fairly polished content. That has...
The Safe Harbor data protection agreement is invalid, the Court of Justice of the European Union has...