- AT&T, DOJ call time-out in their battle [ITworld]
- Microsoft happy to host open source on their cloud [ITworld]
- Google Apps 'mega-deals' to be announced soon [ITworld]
- Proposed law would kill IT overtime [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Adblock to stop blocking (some) ads [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Cloud-testing closes nabs big VC funding round [ITworld]
- Hard drive shortage to cost Intel $1B [ITworld]
- Desktop virtualization good for security, says maker of desktop virtualization products [ITworld]
- Encouraging users to embrace big business data [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source Linux-based smartphone OSes: Can there be only one? [ITworld]
Plus: Adblock that doesn't block ads?
Morning countdown: Games are where the iOS cash isNext Post
Morning countdown: The Kindle Fire on its own terms
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
We round up the latest rumors on Samsung's next phone-tablet hybrid device.
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Black Hat has disabled features of its mobile application because attackers could have logged in as...
PC makers HP, Lenovo and Dell have stopped selling PCs with home editions of Windows 7. However, they...
The most important ingredient in Windows 10's success in its first year was Microsoft's decision to...