- AT&T, DOJ call time-out in their battle [ITworld]
- Microsoft happy to host open source on their cloud [ITworld]
- Google Apps 'mega-deals' to be announced soon [ITworld]
- Proposed law would kill IT overtime [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Adblock to stop blocking (some) ads [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Cloud-testing closes nabs big VC funding round [ITworld]
- Hard drive shortage to cost Intel $1B [ITworld]
- Desktop virtualization good for security, says maker of desktop virtualization products [ITworld]
- Encouraging users to embrace big business data [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source Linux-based smartphone OSes: Can there be only one? [ITworld]
Plus: Adblock that doesn't block ads?
Morning countdown: Games are where the iOS cash isNext Post
Morning countdown: The Kindle Fire on its own terms
Suidobashi Heavy Industry agrees to fight MegaBots in a piloted robot brawl.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
Most open source companies can't thrive by selling maintenance and support subscriptions. But the cloud...
Nvidia's newly updated Digits software now has a graphical user interface and can build models using up...
James Comey said that these communications may not be intercepted despite court orders
Consumer Watchdog says Google engages in unfair business practices by not offering US residents the...