- AT&T, DOJ call time-out in their battle [ITworld]
- Microsoft happy to host open source on their cloud [ITworld]
- Google Apps 'mega-deals' to be announced soon [ITworld]
- Proposed law would kill IT overtime [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Adblock to stop blocking (some) ads [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Cloud-testing closes nabs big VC funding round [ITworld]
- Hard drive shortage to cost Intel $1B [ITworld]
- Desktop virtualization good for security, says maker of desktop virtualization products [ITworld]
- Encouraging users to embrace big business data [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source Linux-based smartphone OSes: Can there be only one? [ITworld]
Plus: Adblock that doesn't block ads?
Morning countdown: Games are where the iOS cash isNext Post
Morning countdown: The Kindle Fire on its own terms
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Big data is best known for its volume, variety and velocity -- collectively referred to as the "3 Vs"...
One of the defendants agreed to forfeit $20.9 million in proceeds from the scam.
There's another OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 3, and you can finally check in on your AT&T account...