- AT&T, DOJ call time-out in their battle [ITworld]
- Microsoft happy to host open source on their cloud [ITworld]
- Google Apps 'mega-deals' to be announced soon [ITworld]
- Proposed law would kill IT overtime [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Adblock to stop blocking (some) ads [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Cloud-testing closes nabs big VC funding round [ITworld]
- Hard drive shortage to cost Intel $1B [ITworld]
- Desktop virtualization good for security, says maker of desktop virtualization products [ITworld]
- Encouraging users to embrace big business data [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source Linux-based smartphone OSes: Can there be only one? [ITworld]
Plus: Adblock that doesn't block ads?
Morning countdown: Games are where the iOS cash isNext Post
Morning countdown: The Kindle Fire on its own terms
Holding yourself to this set of rules will help to keep your systems running smoothly and your users...
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
When veteran software developers have trouble writing code, they often turn to one (or more) of these...
A data breach at credit bureau Experian may have exposed data from T-Mobile USA on about 15 million...
Short breaks during the day can improve your mood and productivity. Maybe you should consider taking...
How Software Works: The Magic Behind Encryption, CGI, Search Engines, and Other Everyday Technologies...
Scottrade announced Friday that it suffered a security breach in late 2013 and early 2014, affecting...