- AT&T, DOJ call time-out in their battle [ITworld]
- Microsoft happy to host open source on their cloud [ITworld]
- Google Apps 'mega-deals' to be announced soon [ITworld]
- Proposed law would kill IT overtime [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Adblock to stop blocking (some) ads [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Cloud-testing closes nabs big VC funding round [ITworld]
- Hard drive shortage to cost Intel $1B [ITworld]
- Desktop virtualization good for security, says maker of desktop virtualization products [ITworld]
- Encouraging users to embrace big business data [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Open source Linux-based smartphone OSes: Can there be only one? [ITworld]
Plus: Adblock that doesn't block ads?
Morning countdown: Games are where the iOS cash isNext Post
Morning countdown: The Kindle Fire on its own terms
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
Malware that can build botnets out of IoT devices is at least partly responsible for a massive...