- Kevin Purdy: Future phones need smarter Wi-Fi [ITworld]
- Canonical wants in on smart TV biz [ITworld]
- Passwords aren't dead, though maybe yours should be [ITworld]
- Is it time to split your data center in two? [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: Smartphones, tablets no threat to our business [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 'Data hogs': The monsters mobile carriers created [ITworld]
- SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think [ITworld]
- Intel: Future ultrabooks will be cheaper, have touchscreens and voice recognition [ITworld]
- Sprint unveils triband hotspot [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New bill offers SOPA alternative [ITworld]
These days, even brawny tasks like video editing can take place solely in your browser. Check out these...
Apple has set June 5-9 as the dates for its 2017 annual developers conference and plans to move the...
Microsoft didn't say why it postponed this month's security updates, but a patch expert pointed to a...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Dell and VMware.
Microsoft Teams Services adds GitHub integration and easier pull requests
The proliferation of insecure devices in every facet of our lives will have consequences far beyond the...