- Kevin Purdy: Future phones need smarter Wi-Fi [ITworld]
- Canonical wants in on smart TV biz [ITworld]
- Passwords aren't dead, though maybe yours should be [ITworld]
- Is it time to split your data center in two? [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: Smartphones, tablets no threat to our business [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 'Data hogs': The monsters mobile carriers created [ITworld]
- SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think [ITworld]
- Intel: Future ultrabooks will be cheaper, have touchscreens and voice recognition [ITworld]
- Sprint unveils triband hotspot [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New bill offers SOPA alternative [ITworld]
Plus; Smarter Wi-Fi needed!
Morning countdown: HBO uninterested in Netflix's moneyNext Post
Morning countdown: Intel got caught cheating
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
The case is part of a growing spat between the two companies on LTE patents
Tidal offers CD-quality streaming music across mobile and the desktop
Leveraging Microsoft Intune and Azure Active Directory, Microsoft extends built-in mobile device...