- Kevin Purdy: Future phones need smarter Wi-Fi [ITworld]
- Canonical wants in on smart TV biz [ITworld]
- Passwords aren't dead, though maybe yours should be [ITworld]
- Is it time to split your data center in two? [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: Smartphones, tablets no threat to our business [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 'Data hogs': The monsters mobile carriers created [ITworld]
- SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think [ITworld]
- Intel: Future ultrabooks will be cheaper, have touchscreens and voice recognition [ITworld]
- Sprint unveils triband hotspot [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New bill offers SOPA alternative [ITworld]
Plus; Smarter Wi-Fi needed!
Morning countdown: HBO uninterested in Netflix's moneyNext Post
Morning countdown: Intel got caught cheating
These days, picking an iPad can be tricky, but Jason Snell has used them all and has great advice on...
Let's face it—you're going to have as much fun with these toys as your kids will. And that's just fine.
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...