- Kevin Purdy: Future phones need smarter Wi-Fi [ITworld]
- Canonical wants in on smart TV biz [ITworld]
- Passwords aren't dead, though maybe yours should be [ITworld]
- Is it time to split your data center in two? [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: Smartphones, tablets no threat to our business [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 'Data hogs': The monsters mobile carriers created [ITworld]
- SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think [ITworld]
- Intel: Future ultrabooks will be cheaper, have touchscreens and voice recognition [ITworld]
- Sprint unveils triband hotspot [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New bill offers SOPA alternative [ITworld]
Plus; Smarter Wi-Fi needed!
Morning countdown: HBO uninterested in Netflix's moneyNext Post
Morning countdown: Intel got caught cheating
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
LinkedIn offers a dizzying array of premium services that start at $30 a month and range all the way up...
Google CFO Patrick Pichette offered candid comments on why the company halted sales of its electronic...
The updates are aimed at companies that choose to run SQL Server on a virtual machine on Azure
After a six-month break the ZeroAccess botnet resumes click-fraud activity