- Kevin Purdy: Future phones need smarter Wi-Fi [ITworld]
- Canonical wants in on smart TV biz [ITworld]
- Passwords aren't dead, though maybe yours should be [ITworld]
- Is it time to split your data center in two? [ITworld]
- Michael Dell: Smartphones, tablets no threat to our business [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: 'Data hogs': The monsters mobile carriers created [ITworld]
- SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think [ITworld]
- Intel: Future ultrabooks will be cheaper, have touchscreens and voice recognition [ITworld]
- Sprint unveils triband hotspot [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: New bill offers SOPA alternative [ITworld]
Plus; Smarter Wi-Fi needed!
Morning countdown: HBO uninterested in Netflix's moneyNext Post
Morning countdown: Intel got caught cheating
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Black Hat has disabled features of its mobile application because attackers could have logged in as...
PC makers HP, Lenovo and Dell have stopped selling PCs with home editions of Windows 7. However, they...
The most important ingredient in Windows 10's success in its first year was Microsoft's decision to...