- Too much supply, not enough demand in DRAM market [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Barnes & Noble considers spinning off the Nook [ITworld]
- Swedish government recognizes file-sharing as a religion [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Microsoft, Nokia to spend big to market WP7 [ITworld]
- AJAX now a malware attack vector [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: DVR those XBox memories for later [ITworld]
- Vint Cerf says Internet access is not a human right [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Facebook exploit shows cloud vulnerability [ITworld]
- Ray Ozzie has a stealthy new startup [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Internet stalking made easy [ITworld]
Plus: How to stalk friends and influence people
Morning countdown: Seriously, don't look at your keyboard if you value your sanityNext Post
Morning countdown: HBO uninterested in Netflix's money
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Misconceptions and 'best practices' may have your team spinning wheels rather than continuously...
Microsoft's interpretation of the "Close" button in a notification of an impending Windows 10 upgrade...
Chinese users have joined the chorus of those upset by Microsoft's recent aggressive push to get them...
Even though the Nexus 6P is the recommended test device, not even that will make the cut when it comes...
With Bluetooth Smart, you can wirelessly connect to your online dashboard for a digital record of your...