- Peter Smith: HBO, Warner Brothers tighten control of content [ITworld]
- Casio develops technique to send data visually [ITworld]
- Rockchip aims for Android 4.0 tablets under $100 [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: RIAA calls teenage song pirates a national security threat [ITworld]
- Majority of stolen Facebook credentials were 'out of date' [ITworld]
- Survey: Bring your own device policies increase risk [ITworld]
- Swedish Pirate Party leader calls copyright "ridiculous" [ITworld]
- New Samsung TVs connect to Android phones [ITworld]
- Mobile fragmentation driving HTML 5 adoption [ITworld]
- Kevin Purdy: Silence your phone's ringing (except when it's someone important) [ITworld]
Also: Tweak your phone ringin'
Morning countdown: Too much DRAMNext Post
Morning countdown: SOPA sponsor doesn't care what you think
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Windows 10's cumulative updates have ballooned in size, and a similar bloat will affect the Windows 7...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The upcoming version of the language, due next year, emphasizes source and standard library stability
Samsung today announced a new 8GB DRAM package with 10-nanometer-class process circuitry that has twice...
All seemed well as the European Space Agency's robotic explorer Schiaparelli closed in on its Mars...