- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
This infographic based on a survey of recent college graduates demonstrates just how much the job...
Many Windows users are looking forward to the imminent release of Microsoft's new operating system. But...
IEEE's annual ranking of programming languages reveals the most popular languages to code in now
With Win10 slated to drop July 29, we give you the straight dope on support, upgrades, and the state of...
High pay? Check. Job security? Check. But when it comes to feeling that their jobs have meaning, even...
Researchers popped open a safe with 100 lines of macro code
The hardware is done, the software will live on as part of Razer's Cortex service.