- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Aflac, an insurer with $120 billion in assets, can now receive, process and pay most individual claims...
Operators are moving to LTE and other technologies
The deal, in the wake of Comcast's failed bid, may be announced as early as Tuesday, according to...
They're likely counting on some employees misusing such terminals to browse the Web or check their...