- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Google will give its public backing to Qualcomm's ARM server chip next week, according to a report...
Microsoft's Power BI data visualization service is making it possible for companies to share their...
Motorola revealed these and other details in an announcement about the newest software for the...
Researchers from security vendor Kaspersky Lab have identified three cybercrime groups that compromise...
The change could alleviate some of the long-standing criticism of sluggishness and poor call quality...