- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
It's a topsy-turvy world where Amazon sells budget reader-tablets and Barnes & Noble offers high end...
Software developers can become quite attached to the keyboards they use to bang out code all day. Here...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
Amazon introduces Mobile Hub for easier, faster app delivery and adds Python support to AWS Lambda.
In today's open source roundup: Sarah Sharp shares her thoughts about what makes a good community....
Hewlett-Packard and SanDisk announced that they have partnered to develop resistive RAM memory (ReRAM)...