- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Windows 10's cumulative updates have ballooned in size, and a similar bloat will affect the Windows 7...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The former National Security Agency contractor suspected of stealing U.S. hacking tools allegedly was...
Microsoft's ongoing move to the cloud paid off once again over the past quarter, as strong growth from...
Housing multiple USB 3.0 ports for fast data transfer and the latest 802.11ac wireless for fast...