- Kevin Fogarty: Negligence leaves cell phones vulnerable [ITworld]
- $25 app gift card to save Windows Phone 7 [ITworld]
- Google blase about Android malware, security experts worried [ITworld]
- Oracle sticks its latest Weblogic app server on the cloud [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Future tablet buyers curious about the Fire [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations aren't that scary [ITworld]
- Bill Gates to testify in long-running Microsoft-Novell lawsuit [ITworld]
- Adobe promises to bring doomed mobile Flash to Ice Cream Sandwich [ITworld]
- Sneaky feature in Android 4.0 will net thousands of new Google+ users [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: Why go to a tech conference? [ITworld]
Plus: Google sneaks Google+ onto Ice Cream Sandwich
Morning countdown: Naming names among SOPA supportersNext Post
Morning countdown: Facebook phone coming ... sometime, probably
Tiny wireless device is still a prototype, but brings a new way to control electronics.
APT 30 has been operating since 2005 without significantly changing its attack methods, FireEye said
The results of a new survey gets developers once again fighting over tabs vs. spaces, showing that the...
Java is 20. Where does it go from here?
Google says it's Project Loon is close to being able to produce and launch thousands of balloons to...
Robots reveal high radioactivity but little debris in important mission