- Customer sues ERP vendor over 'big mess' [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Don't look now, but Kinect 2 is coming [ITworld]
- HP unleashes deduplification system [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Groupon's rough ride on Wall Street [ITworld]
- AT&T willing to dismember T-Mobile to salvage merger [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Facebook's deal with the FTC: More privacy, fewer lies [ITworld]
- Microsoft calls Office 365 a winner [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Does anyone still care about the distro wars? [ITworld]
- Interest in Windows 8 tablet plummets months before they're released [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Toyota's cool new self-driving car will probably kill you [ITworld]
Plus: A truce in the distro wars?
Morning countdown: Open source won't steal your jobNext Post
Morning countdown: Xbox brings you ... plain old TV
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
These 13 tools and techniques prove that, when it comes to coding, laziness is a virtue
Analysts today gave mixed reviews to Microsoft's new security model for its Edge browser.
A drone alone can't make 'last-mile' home delivery scale. But robots can. Here's how.
Check out this roundup of the best deals on gadgets, gear and other cool stuff we have found this week,...
Without careful forethought, you will miss out on critical new insights