- Peter Smith: HBO Go coming to your XBox [ITworld]
- FCC chair: Cut rural phone subsidies, build broadband [ITworld]
- Sprint urges iPhone customers to use all the data they want [ITworld]
- Feds considering single unified cybersecurity compliance standard [ITworld]
- Blogs now giving orders to Android malware [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Rackspace to spin OpenStack off into a nonprofit [ITworld]
- SpyEye trojan routes bank info to hackers' phones [ITworld]
- Samsung says its Galaxy S II beats the iPhone 4S [ITworld]
- Attention-seeking anti-gay protestors to protest Jobs funeral [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Mourning Steve Jobs' potential [ITworld]
Plus: HBO via XBox!
The iPhone's lesson from India: Don't get ahead of the networkNext Post
Morning countdown: Yahoo's no bargain
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
Love him or hate him, you have to admit that the founder of the free software movement isn’t shy about...
One startup is bringing a Google Fiber-like broadband offering to Detroit. Here's why that might not be...
The employees charge the Office of Personnel Management and a contractor with negligence
An updated version of the app will show artists' searches to users
The Prized app secretly mined virtual currencies on mobile phones