- Kevin Fogarty: Ball cam might revolutionize cameras (or just be awesome) [ITworld]
- iPhone 4S going for $2K in China [ITworld]
- Regulators: Public companies need to admit when they've been hacked [ITworld]
- Windows-Skype's a done deal; what's it mean for you? [ITworld]
- Beth Bacheldor: Is Iceland the next data center hotspot? [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: LibreOffice goes mobile, gets cloudy [ITworld]
- Is the Mozilla faithful in revolt? [ITworld]
- Bing, Yahoo sponsored results lead to malware [ITworld]
- Google+: Google's future, a 'pathetic afterthought,' or both? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM endures week from hell [ITworld]
Plus: Do not taunt happy camera ball
iOS 5, day three: Photo Stream is nice, but won't quite do what I wantNext Post
iOS 5, day four: iCloud data syncing in practice
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
Lenovo's 8-inch Tab 2 A8 will start at $129, and come with Android 5.0 and 64-bit MediaTek processor
Mozilla and telecom carriers see demand for high-end flip phones
Mozilla's OS is the best option for super-cheap smartphones, but more apps are needed