- Peter Smith: YouTube to dip into original content soon? [ITworld]
- Under pressure, wireless carriers agree to alert customers before they run up huge bills [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Apache washes its hands of OpenOffice.org [ITworld]
- Social engineering survey reveals most effective scams [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Defense Department sued after losing personal data of 4.9 million people [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to motivate developers [ITworld]
- Google almost licensed Java from Sun for a mere $28M [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T buying support for merger [ITworld]
- Sean Parker: Facebook would have to 'screw up royally' to lose to Google+ [ITworld]
- Josh Fruhlnger: iCloud syncing in practice [ITworld]
Plus: What are the most effective scams?
iOS 5, day four: iCloud data syncing in practiceNext Post
iOS 5, day five: Find My iPhone (and other iThings)
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
While students in K-12 classrooms are building robots in their makerspaces, IT professionals are...
In our tests, IQProtector’s file encryption tool successfully secured corporate documents from prying...
The Linux Foundation published a list of security recommendations for hardening Linux workstations used...
Docker’s capability to speed up software testing make it must-have tool for any development team.