- Peter Smith: YouTube to dip into original content soon? [ITworld]
- Under pressure, wireless carriers agree to alert customers before they run up huge bills [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Apache washes its hands of OpenOffice.org [ITworld]
- Social engineering survey reveals most effective scams [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Defense Department sued after losing personal data of 4.9 million people [ITworld]
- Eric Bloom: How to motivate developers [ITworld]
- Google almost licensed Java from Sun for a mere $28M [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: AT&T buying support for merger [ITworld]
- Sean Parker: Facebook would have to 'screw up royally' to lose to Google+ [ITworld]
- Josh Fruhlnger: iCloud syncing in practice [ITworld]
Plus: What are the most effective scams?
iOS 5, day four: iCloud data syncing in practiceNext Post
iOS 5, day five: Find My iPhone (and other iThings)
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...
The attacks that overwhelmed the internet-address lookup service provided by Dyn today were well...
Malware that can build botnets out of IoT devices is at least partly responsible for a massive...