- Dan Tynan: Zuckerberg losing no sleep over privacy-focused social network [ITworld]
- What to expect from IBM's on-deck CEO: Continuity, stability, charisma [ITworld]
- We love you, XP, but you've overstayed your welcome [ITworld]
- How to talk to your cloud consultant [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: PlayBook OS delayed for at least 4 months, maybe forever [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: How FSF can play nice and still advance its cause [ITworld]
- Newly revealed AWS hole could affect cloud systems everywhere [ITworld]
- Google News buries the lede on new IBM CEO [ITworld]
- IBM shows how to do a classy CEO transition [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Will Windows Phones save Nokia? [ITworld]
Plus: the FSF could catch more flies with honey than with vinegar...
Morning countdown: To catch a hackerNext Post
Morning countdown: More Facebook scams you're too smart to fall for
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
Apple and Hewlett-Packard, among other organizations, will develop flexible, thin sensors that could be...
Cisco and Apple announced a deal to integrate iOS devices more tightly with enterprise networks and...
Microsoft released a new set of tools on Monday to help developers make slick-looking add-ins for...
Samsung showed off its latest foray into the smartwatch market today, announcing the new Gear S2 and...