- Chris Nerney: The mysterious case of the missing mobile Web traffic [ITworld]
- 1 in 4 Facebook accounts will be compromised this year [ITworld]
- Duqu spreading via zero-day Windows kernel bug [ITworld]
- HP builds ARM-based prototype server [ITworld]
- Facebook denies vulnerability, then quietly fixes it [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: How to track who's tracking you across the Web [ITworld]
- Google to reveal why those unsettling ads appear on your Gmail account [ITworld]
- Your iPhone is now a projector [ITworld]
- Flooding displaces millions of Thais, slightly inconveniences people who want to buy hard drives [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Symantec traces industrial espionage attacks back to China [ITworld]
Plus: Industrial espionage tracked back to ... guess who?
Morning countdown: Batterygate follows antennagateNext Post
Morning countdown: How low can RIM go?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Hertz has warned around 230 IT workers that their jobs may be at risk as it expands its outsourcing...
AT&T said it will begin field trials of faster 5G wireless technology this summer in Austin, Texas.
IT employment increased in every occupation and industry in 2015 except oil and gas.
SAP has placed a big bet on Hana, so customers that haven't already switched to the in-memory computing...
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking...