- Tom Henderson: Windows 8's secret mission: Kill VMware [ITworld]
- RIM PlayBook eking out sales, sneaking up on Android [ITworld]
- Windows 8 features massive storage enhancements [ITworld]
- You can't be fired for whining on Facebook [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Will Windows 8 really be awesome? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: ...or will it be smoke and mirrors? [ITworld]
- Intel wheedling its way into the smartphone market [ITworld]
- Google bought Motorola to keep Android patent lawsuits going [ITworld
- Twitter, blocked in China, to launch Chinese-language site anyway [ITworld]
- What secrets does Windows Server 8 hold? [ITworld]
Is VMware a target?
Morning links: Mitt wants more H1-BsNext Post
Morning countdown: Run while you can, Yahoos
By default, Windows 10 turns your PC into a server for distributing updates to other machines. Here's...
The U.S. government should arm private businesses with cyberwarrants, allowing them to hack back
We review three approaches to using containers as an alternative to virtual machines
Asking for a raise can be a nerve wracking experience -- especially if you’re not sure what to expect....
A natural property of all objects can be used to disrupt a drone's gyroscope with sound
The CRM founder will spend $10 million over five years to improve the smart grid
Developers have built hundreds of apps for the tablet, which creates 3D models of its surroundings,...