- Tom Henderson: Windows 8's secret mission: Kill VMware [ITworld]
- RIM PlayBook eking out sales, sneaking up on Android [ITworld]
- Windows 8 features massive storage enhancements [ITworld]
- You can't be fired for whining on Facebook [ITworld]
- Peter Smith: Will Windows 8 really be awesome? [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: ...or will it be smoke and mirrors? [ITworld]
- Intel wheedling its way into the smartphone market [ITworld]
- Google bought Motorola to keep Android patent lawsuits going [ITworld
- Twitter, blocked in China, to launch Chinese-language site anyway [ITworld]
- What secrets does Windows Server 8 hold? [ITworld]
Is VMware a target?
Morning links: Mitt wants more H1-BsNext Post
Morning countdown: Run while you can, Yahoos
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
The fact that our eyes can't even tell what color that dress is? That's great for Oculus.
Carriers and consumers would get access to a fat frequency band used mostly by government today
Intel is in talks to acquire Altera, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal
The jury found against her on almost all counts, though one remains