- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Two years ago, Evernote shocked the world when the company began selling a whole smorgasbord of...
When Microsoft offered a peek at the next Dynamics CRM earlier this month, the software's longtime...
The data breach of Hong Kong-based toy manufacturer VTech appears to have also included photos of...