- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
iOS 10 at its most basic level is a platform for mobile devices that will allow apps to evolve in ways...
The creator of Linux talks in depth about the kernel, community, and how computing will change in the...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Tech giants don't want to live in a world where someone else makes the world a better place better than...
The latest additions to Google's mobile OS should give you plenty to chew on
One security research company is taking a controversial approach to disclosing vulnerabilities: It’s...