- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
Apple and IBM this week released their first iOS app for academia. IBM Watson Element for Educators is...
Two innovative startups figured out all-day video chat sessions, without making it weird
The U.S. has charged a suspected Russian hacker with stealing information from LinkedIn, Dropbox and a...