- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
More and more people are looking for Wi-Fi connectivity, especially at public venues -- on their...
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
A list of the most interesting Linux distros to keep up with in 2015.
The trend toward embedding IT workers within business units has been much heralded in theory, but slow...
The designated successor to Objective-C appears to be doing just was Apple designed it to do.
Vessel.tv is a new subscription-based short form video service that launched in private beta late last...
The country has been disrupting VPN services, which can allow users to view the Internet unfiltered