- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Dell's business laptops and tablets will get an extra layer of protection from hackers with a new...
Serious vulnerabilities in the Netgear NMS300 ProSafe network management system, an application used to...
Security threats from peer to peer communication are nothing new, but they're becoming more...
Google updates Instant Run, Android Emulator, and Android Debug Bridge in the latest revision of its IDE
President Barack Obama is proposing a sharp increase in the fiscal 2017 budget on cybersecurity...