- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
If you do any sort of SEO, set social media strategy or work on other digital marketing initiatives,...
Easier than Amazon's Mobile SDK and more complete than Google's Firebase, Azure Mobile Services has...
Here are some of the things a Linux user would not be able to do without Chrome.
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial...
The Linux Foundation released a report this week that says employees with Linux skills are in high...
Digital organizations rely on their IT platform and on data-powered business processes. If your...
Java’s shady bundled adware is no longer a Windows exclusive, as Oracle has started sneaking the...