- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
And just like that, social networking is no more. The sites formerly known as social networks are...
Microsoft outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with...
Google and Honeywell have signed a patent cross-license agreement that resolves a long-standing patent...
App developers now have an easier way to sell their wares to businesses using Windows 10, thanks to a...
Experience in the open-source world is a valuable asset for technology job-seekers, and it’s getting...