- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
While students in K-12 classrooms are building robots in their makerspaces, IT professionals are...
Sony and LG have different design visions for their latest smartwatches, but both resemble traditional...
T-Mobile USA is going after data thieves, which it says are taking advantage of the company's unlimited...
The U.S. National Security Agency's controversial program for the bulk collection of domestic call...