- Did HP bilk its investors? [ITworld]
- Obama signs patent overhaul [ITworld]
- Juicy details on Google search to come out in antitrust investigation [ITworld]
- Google+ APIs: Have at 'em [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: Google's weapons of patent destruction [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Anonymity is not defense against subpoenas [ITworld]
- Prominent Chinese hackers ask for end to cybertheft [ITworld]
- RIM withering away? [ITworld]
- Oracle extracts more money from MySQL [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Time to flee, Yahoos, before the vultures get here [ITworld]
Plus: HP's investors cry foul
Morning countdown: Windows 8 details come fast and furiousNext Post
Morning countdown: Thunderbolt is coming
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
When Black Hat convenes next week in Las Vegas, it will be a rich environment for gathering tools that...
Google's recent partnership with Fiat Chrysler to build the company's self-driving car technology into...
Amazon reported another surge in revenue for its cloud business last quarter, though the growth is...