- Beth Bacheldor: Data centers to keep sucking up energy [ITworld]
- MySQL.com hacked, served up malware for hours [ITworld]
- VCs throw millions at profitless Tumblr [ITworld]
- Hapless Pittsburgh Pirates use computers to find willing ticket buyers [ITworld]
- Maintain your privacy in Facebook's frictionless future [ITworld]
- Groupon caught in downward spiral [ITworld]
- Amazon tablet on the horizon? [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 to launch on Apple's home turf [ITworld]
- Trouble in Farmville: Zynga profits down 95% [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM PlayBook on its way out [ITworld]
Plus: Maintaining Facebook privacy just got trickier
Morning links: Battle of the bad boards, HP vs. YahooNext Post
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
MIT researchers have found a way to transfer wireless data using a smartphone at a speed about three...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Google's mélange of messaging apps is about to get even more chaotic. The company plans to shift its...
Skyhigh Networks, Inc., announced today that it has received a patent for using a hosted gateway to...
Aug. 25 marks the 25th anniversary of Linux, the free and open source operating system that's used...