- Beth Bacheldor: Data centers to keep sucking up energy [ITworld]
- MySQL.com hacked, served up malware for hours [ITworld]
- VCs throw millions at profitless Tumblr [ITworld]
- Hapless Pittsburgh Pirates use computers to find willing ticket buyers [ITworld]
- Maintain your privacy in Facebook's frictionless future [ITworld]
- Groupon caught in downward spiral [ITworld]
- Amazon tablet on the horizon? [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 to launch on Apple's home turf [ITworld]
- Trouble in Farmville: Zynga profits down 95% [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM PlayBook on its way out [ITworld]
Plus: Maintaining Facebook privacy just got trickier
Morning links: Battle of the bad boards, HP vs. YahooNext Post
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
When developers discuss who the world’s top programmer is, these names tend to come up a lot
The program also exposed a major browser vulnerability, which government agents reportedly exploited...
Either Amazon or Google may offer the better cloud deals, depending on the analyst
Have you updated your router recently? If not, it's time to do so
Now in alpha, 'Fetch as Google' aims to help developers confirm that an app URI works and see how...