- Beth Bacheldor: Data centers to keep sucking up energy [ITworld]
- MySQL.com hacked, served up malware for hours [ITworld]
- VCs throw millions at profitless Tumblr [ITworld]
- Hapless Pittsburgh Pirates use computers to find willing ticket buyers [ITworld]
- Maintain your privacy in Facebook's frictionless future [ITworld]
- Groupon caught in downward spiral [ITworld]
- Amazon tablet on the horizon? [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 to launch on Apple's home turf [ITworld]
- Trouble in Farmville: Zynga profits down 95% [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: RIM PlayBook on its way out [ITworld]
Plus: Maintaining Facebook privacy just got trickier
Morning links: Battle of the bad boards, HP vs. YahooNext Post
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Two years ago, Evernote shocked the world when the company began selling a whole smorgasbord of...
When Microsoft offered a peek at the next Dynamics CRM earlier this month, the software's longtime...
The data breach of Hong Kong-based toy manufacturer VTech appears to have also included photos of...