- Kevin Fogarty: Cable industry's a la carte proposal is a bait and switch [ITworld]
- Microsoft to Samsung: Shake that Android money maker [ITworld]
- Amazon's Silk upends browser tech [ITworld]
- Surprise! Windows Phone Mango allows tethering [ITworld]
- Tom Henderson: Oracle paints itself into a profitable corner [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Your Facebook file is hundreds of pages long. What's in it? [ITworld]
- Voting machines (still) shockingly easy to hack [ITworld]
- Yahoo tries to inspire employees with meaningless business-babble [ITworld]
- Amazon jumps into tablet fray with Fire [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: The iPad finally has some competition [ITworld]
Plus: What's on your Facebook permanent record?
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?Next Post
Morning countdown: Nokia lays off thousands
The company is removing UML support in Visual Studio 15 due to a lack of usage
Windows 10's cumulative updates have ballooned in size, and a similar bloat will affect the Windows 7...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
Among Gartner's 10 predictions for the near term are a fast move to augmented reality, the decline of...
The global IT and business services industry had its strongest third quarter to date, bolstered by the...
IBM already has the world's largest enterprise Mac footprint, and it adds 1,300 new Macs every week....