- Kevin Fogarty: Cable industry's a la carte proposal is a bait and switch [ITworld]
- Microsoft to Samsung: Shake that Android money maker [ITworld]
- Amazon's Silk upends browser tech [ITworld]
- Surprise! Windows Phone Mango allows tethering [ITworld]
- Tom Henderson: Oracle paints itself into a profitable corner [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Your Facebook file is hundreds of pages long. What's in it? [ITworld]
- Voting machines (still) shockingly easy to hack [ITworld]
- Yahoo tries to inspire employees with meaningless business-babble [ITworld]
- Amazon jumps into tablet fray with Fire [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: The iPad finally has some competition [ITworld]
Plus: What's on your Facebook permanent record?
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?Next Post
Morning countdown: Nokia lays off thousands
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefully you aren't one of them.
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Microsoft's 'productivity future vision' presents an idyllic, amazing concept of the future where...
An investigation revealed a database had been accessed last May
Kobalt's CEO said the music industry needs technology companies to sell its products
Some privacy advocates, however, say the draft bill limits privacy enforcement actions by the Federal...