- Kevin Fogarty: Cable industry's a la carte proposal is a bait and switch [ITworld]
- Microsoft to Samsung: Shake that Android money maker [ITworld]
- Amazon's Silk upends browser tech [ITworld]
- Surprise! Windows Phone Mango allows tethering [ITworld]
- Tom Henderson: Oracle paints itself into a profitable corner [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Your Facebook file is hundreds of pages long. What's in it? [ITworld]
- Voting machines (still) shockingly easy to hack [ITworld]
- Yahoo tries to inspire employees with meaningless business-babble [ITworld]
- Amazon jumps into tablet fray with Fire [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: The iPad finally has some competition [ITworld]
Plus: What's on your Facebook permanent record?
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?Next Post
Morning countdown: Nokia lays off thousands
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
Earlier this month, Boeing's portable drone-destroying laser system disabled a moving, untethered drone...
Windows 10 Enterprise has been installed in about 1.5 million business devices in less than a month....
Apple and Hewlett-Packard, among other organizations, will develop flexible, thin sensors that could be...