- Kevin Fogarty: Cable industry's a la carte proposal is a bait and switch [ITworld]
- Microsoft to Samsung: Shake that Android money maker [ITworld]
- Amazon's Silk upends browser tech [ITworld]
- Surprise! Windows Phone Mango allows tethering [ITworld]
- Tom Henderson: Oracle paints itself into a profitable corner [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Your Facebook file is hundreds of pages long. What's in it? [ITworld]
- Voting machines (still) shockingly easy to hack [ITworld]
- Yahoo tries to inspire employees with meaningless business-babble [ITworld]
- Amazon jumps into tablet fray with Fire [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: The iPad finally has some competition [ITworld]
Plus: What's on your Facebook permanent record?
Morning countdown: Is time passing beloved Newegg by?Next Post
Morning countdown: Nokia lays off thousands
Designs for custom missions can be emailed to ships.
In today's open source roundup: Cloudbooks threaten the popularity of Chromebooks. Plus: A review of...
Windows 10 officially launches this week, so if you’re going for an immediate upgrade from your Windows...
Who are these people, seen and unseen, whose work affects all of us every day?
Polyvore's site lets users search for clothing items and create themed collections
CEO is suspecting of illegally altering financial data
A "useless" liberal arts concentration could make you stand out in an IT career