- Kevin Fogarty: Cable industry's a la carte proposal is a bait and switch [ITworld]
- Microsoft to Samsung: Shake that Android money maker [ITworld]
- Amazon's Silk upends browser tech [ITworld]
- Surprise! Windows Phone Mango allows tethering [ITworld]
- Tom Henderson: Oracle paints itself into a profitable corner [ITworld]
- Dan Tynan: Your Facebook file is hundreds of pages long. What's in it? [ITworld]
- Voting machines (still) shockingly easy to hack [ITworld]
- Yahoo tries to inspire employees with meaningless business-babble [ITworld]
- Amazon jumps into tablet fray with Fire [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: The iPad finally has some competition [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Sensing a possible stall in your coding career? Here’s how to break free and tap your true potential
Among many other provisions, the legislation "explicitly prohibits" the replacement of American workers...
The developer behind Lavabit, an email service that noted leaker Edward Snowden used, is releasing...
A nasty spat between Apple and Qualcomm broke into public view on Friday when the smartphone maker...
Intel is getting proficient at developing small computers. First came the Compute Sticks and then...