- Weather report: Microsoft cloud services patchy yesterday [ITw]
- Dell shares drop like a rock [ITw]
- Original thinking: Windows 8 to have an app store [BI]
- Beth Bacheldor: Is the 'data center in a box' the future? [ITw]
- Nokia hopes customers will flee Googorola for Microkia [ITw]
- SHOCKER: Corporate merger to result in higher prices for consumers [ITw]
- Will Google scoop up T-Mobile? [eWeek]
- Nobody wants sad TouchPads [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: Thousands of Koreans sue Apple [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Spammers getting smarter [ITw]
Plus: MS cloud troubles; Will Googorola become T-Mobigoogorola?
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Google's Alphabet company has formed a lobbying group with Ford, Volvo and other carmakers to press the...
A rundown of the Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, due this summer, including some...
Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after...
Petcube is an interactive pet camera that lets you watch, talk to and play with your pets from your...
With more than 50 distributors, each supplying sales data in different formats, medical diagnostic...