- Weather report: Microsoft cloud services patchy yesterday [ITw]
- Dell shares drop like a rock [ITw]
- Original thinking: Windows 8 to have an app store [BI]
- Beth Bacheldor: Is the 'data center in a box' the future? [ITw]
- Nokia hopes customers will flee Googorola for Microkia [ITw]
- SHOCKER: Corporate merger to result in higher prices for consumers [ITw]
- Will Google scoop up T-Mobile? [eWeek]
- Nobody wants sad TouchPads [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: Thousands of Koreans sue Apple [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Spammers getting smarter [ITw]
Plus: MS cloud troubles; Will Googorola become T-Mobigoogorola?
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Suidobashi Heavy Industry agrees to fight MegaBots in a piloted robot brawl.
We mined Microsoft's CodePlex repository to unearth 15 invaluable Windows admin tools -- and they're...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
Rather than poach IT pros away from other industries, many healthcare systems are developing in-house...
The 17-year-old was charged with 50,700 counts of hacking and other offenses
Did James take the fall for the waste of money on McAfee and Intel’s underperforming software group? ...
The case could establish ground rules for companies that provide third-party maintenance services