- Weather report: Microsoft cloud services patchy yesterday [ITw]
- Dell shares drop like a rock [ITw]
- Original thinking: Windows 8 to have an app store [BI]
- Beth Bacheldor: Is the 'data center in a box' the future? [ITw]
- Nokia hopes customers will flee Googorola for Microkia [ITw]
- SHOCKER: Corporate merger to result in higher prices for consumers [ITw]
- Will Google scoop up T-Mobile? [eWeek]
- Nobody wants sad TouchPads [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: Thousands of Koreans sue Apple [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Spammers getting smarter [ITw]
Plus: MS cloud troubles; Will Googorola become T-Mobigoogorola?
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Windows 10's cumulative updates have ballooned in size, and a similar bloat will affect the Windows 7...
This year’s Apple Watch Series 2 surpasses the previous model by addressing many first-generation...
Google's first in-house phone is a delightful holistic experience that might make you think twice about...
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the...
Apple and IBM this week released their first iOS app for academia. IBM Watson Element for Educators is...
Two innovative startups figured out all-day video chat sessions, without making it weird