- Weather report: Microsoft cloud services patchy yesterday [ITw]
- Dell shares drop like a rock [ITw]
- Original thinking: Windows 8 to have an app store [BI]
- Beth Bacheldor: Is the 'data center in a box' the future? [ITw]
- Nokia hopes customers will flee Googorola for Microkia [ITw]
- SHOCKER: Corporate merger to result in higher prices for consumers [ITw]
- Will Google scoop up T-Mobile? [eWeek]
- Nobody wants sad TouchPads [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: Thousands of Koreans sue Apple [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Spammers getting smarter [ITw]
Plus: MS cloud troubles; Will Googorola become T-Mobigoogorola?
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Niantic's earlier location-based game is an Android favorite, but it doesn't have the same accessible...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
AI has already been dabbling in the arts for some time, but recently it took a big step further and...
There's a new iPhone camera application on the block that's supposed to be better at taking pictures...
Samsung began shipping its 15TB SSD in March to equipment makers, but the drive recently began showing...