- 'Skinemax' sneaks smut onto the iPad [ITw]
- Beth Bacheldor: Death comes from the sky for your data center [ITw]
- America: Nation of smartphone addicts [MSNBC]
- RIM developer guru: Don't give up on BlackBerry [ITw]
- Brian Proffitt: Android violating GPL? Not so fast! [ITw]
- Crooks covet US, UK zombie PCs [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon dithering while losing cyberwar [ITw]
- No thanks, IT: Kids today will fix their own computers [ITw]
- Firefox 6 arrives early PCW]
- Chris Nerney: Google-Motorola really all about patents [ITw]
Plus: Pentagon dithers; RIM begs developers to stay
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
The fact that our eyes can't even tell what color that dress is? That's great for Oculus.
Carriers and consumers would get access to a fat frequency band used mostly by government today
Intel is in talks to acquire Altera, according to a report in The Wall Street Journal
The jury found against her on almost all counts, though one remains