- 'Skinemax' sneaks smut onto the iPad [ITw]
- Beth Bacheldor: Death comes from the sky for your data center [ITw]
- America: Nation of smartphone addicts [MSNBC]
- RIM developer guru: Don't give up on BlackBerry [ITw]
- Brian Proffitt: Android violating GPL? Not so fast! [ITw]
- Crooks covet US, UK zombie PCs [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon dithering while losing cyberwar [ITw]
- No thanks, IT: Kids today will fix their own computers [ITw]
- Firefox 6 arrives early PCW]
- Chris Nerney: Google-Motorola really all about patents [ITw]
Plus: Pentagon dithers; RIM begs developers to stay
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
While the iPhone 7 is essentially all new under the hood, aesthetically, the new kid on the block is...
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
There's some debate about whether the number can indeed be that high, and what happened to the other...
The New York City Department for the Aging (DFTA) needed a strong marketing campaign to boost its...
SAP has bought IoT startup Plat.One, marking the start of a plan to invest US$2 billion in the internet...
With concurrency and runtime improvements, the JVM language becomes more attractive for IoT development