- 'Skinemax' sneaks smut onto the iPad [ITw]
- Beth Bacheldor: Death comes from the sky for your data center [ITw]
- America: Nation of smartphone addicts [MSNBC]
- RIM developer guru: Don't give up on BlackBerry [ITw]
- Brian Proffitt: Android violating GPL? Not so fast! [ITw]
- Crooks covet US, UK zombie PCs [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Pentagon dithering while losing cyberwar [ITw]
- No thanks, IT: Kids today will fix their own computers [ITw]
- Firefox 6 arrives early PCW]
- Chris Nerney: Google-Motorola really all about patents [ITw]
Plus: Pentagon dithers; RIM begs developers to stay
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
With one real exception, organizations shouldn’t have any legal issues to worry about when opting for...
Unfortunately you can't watch NFL Game Pass on it. At least not yet.
Microsoft’s historic OS turned 20 this week, giving some people a people a chance to reminisce and...
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for big data-styled analysis, though many are...