- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Microsoft has updated several of its security tools to remove two digital certificates installed on...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Autodesk and Microsoft have teamed up to bring virtual product designs into the real world using...
Chip maker Imagination Technologies is readying a new development board to help hardware designers...
Microsoft just unveiled a new beta service on Monday that's supposed to help anyone to build an app --...