- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Microsoft has set March 26 as the end date for support of the original Windows 10 edition that arrived...
Among many other provisions, the legislation "explicitly prohibits" the replacement of American workers...
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.
The MacBook turned 25 in late 2016. From the early PowerBook to the latest MacBook Pro, we explore the...
The developer behind Lavabit, an email service that noted leaker Edward Snowden used, is releasing...