- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
Cool new features on the horizon include power-sipping chips and the Hello authentication technology.
In a few weeks, the long-awared Samsung Galaxy S6 will go on sale. Here are seven things you need to...
A new repository traces the entire change history of France’s civil codes going back to the times of...
Toopher used to offer a mobile two-factor authentication app
EFF said the GitHub attack reinforces the case for using HTTPS
Graphene: Super hype or next big thing?