- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Over the past year, our resume experts and career consultants have helped numerous IT professionals put...
If you enjoy a sharply-worded insult, read on. This slideshow’s for you.
The source code behind proprietary software doesn’t always remain hidden forever. Here are a number of...
The existence of the database was revealed in documents obtained under a Freedom of Information request
In today's open source roundup: Ubuntu versus Windows 10. Plus: Dell updates Developer Edition Linux...
The agency recommends a set of best practices, but critics fear the FTC will enforce them as regulations