- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Xiongmai, a Chinese electronics component manufacturer, says its products inadvertently played a role...
Before you do anything else with your new Pixel or Pixel XL, do these.
In a federal lawsuit, Apple asserted that nearly all the iPhones, chargers and cables it...
Here’s a roundup of products, services and more that Microsoft rid itself of in 2016.
Guidance from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration for improving motor vehicle...
Twitter may trim its staff again by about 300 people or 8 percent of its workforce, as the company...