- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Picking an Android phone can be difficult, but we're here to help. These are the top Android phones you...
Georgia's secretary of state says the state was hit with an attempted hack of its voter registration...
The recent wildfires around Gatlinburg, Tenn. led to the creation of an interactive online map that...
Researchers at Michigan State University have developed a 'nanogenerator' that lets motion charge a...
Trump has vowed to block the $85 billion mega-merger of AT&T/Time Warner, but the heads of the telecom...
The governor of Michigan today approved a series of bills that allow fully-autonomous vehicles, even...