- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
Picking an Android phone is hard, but we can help. These are the best phones; the ones you should...
Whether you want to lower your cell phone bill or find true love, there's usually a way around your...
Android M isn't the massive, top-to-bottom overhaul that Lollipop was, but it has plenty of features...
California lawmakers are considering a bill that would make it difficult for state-regulated utilities...
A deal between the two companies puts an end to a lawsuit over Android patents
The hacker is threatening to release the data if a ransom is not paid in bitcoins
With just a month left until Windows 10's public launch, Microsoft's next OS seems on track for...