- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
With Win10 slated to drop July 29, we give you the straight dope on support, upgrades, and the state of...
This infographic based on a survey of recent college graduates demonstrates just how much the job...
Windows is full of niggling little irritations. These tools fix them.
Windows 10 is finally out in the wild, and it is a truly integrated and feature-filled operating...
Amiibo figurines and a weak yen also helped Nintendo, which has yet to say who will succeed Satoru Iwata
Microsoft launches new operating system worldwide
The OZO has eight image sensors and eight microphones for immersive VR renderings