- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
We'll help you find the best wireless speakers for pairing with your smartphone or tablet—whatever your...
Sorry, Microsoft and Magic Leap. The Silicon Valley smartphone giants have one thing you haven't got.
The proliferation of insecure devices in every facet of our lives will have consequences far beyond the...
The FDA’s “guidance” documents on medical device security are non-binding. But advocates say they will...
Imagine if the Oscars’ categories applied to cybersecurity.
Microsoft has launched Project Sangam, a cloud service integrated with LinkedIn that will help train...