- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
If you do any sort of SEO, set social media strategy or work on other digital marketing initiatives,...
Easier than Amazon's Mobile SDK and more complete than Google's Firebase, Azure Mobile Services has...
Here are some of the things a Linux user would not be able to do without Chrome.
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial...
The OS would power other virtual reality apps, according to the Wall Street Journal
New products hope to succeed where others have failed
After updating BitTorrent's uTorrent, some users reported that mining software had appeared on their...