- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Reviews are mixed on Google's latest communication app. Here's what the reviewers aren't telling you.
Expect to pay more than you usually would for a Nexus, with the cheaper option of the pair to cost $649.
Activate your All-New Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote by October 31st and receive 1 month of...
Just leave the slim and trim Blackout Buddy in your wall socket and you’ll never be in the dark. It...
Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX, envisions the day when there is a working, thriving, self-sustaining...