- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Android is better than ever, but it's still not perfect. These are the things we wish were included in...
Mocked and shunned by society for wearing Google's dorky face upgrade, Google Glass fans were right all...
Going back to school? Here are some of the best laptop backpacks for every situation, whether you're...
Nearly a fifth of shoppers would avoid at a retailer that has been a victim of a cybersecurity hack.
Scientists at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory have created 3D-printable, bio-based "smart"...
Use Android Studio's project editor to write your first animated Android app