- Londoners get 4-year-terms for inciting riots via Facebook [ITw]
- Kevin Fogarty: Code for hot new malware available to all [ITw]
- Mobile patent melee escalates: Now HTC's suing Apple [ITw]
- Galaxy Tabs now selling legally in Europe (outside Germany) [ITw]
- PS Vita hops on social networking bandwagon [DigitalTrends]
- Fired employee logs in from McDonald's, wreaks havoc [ITw]
- Chris Nerney: First America, now Google: S&P issues another downgrade [ITw]
- Peter Smith: Don't tell Mike Arrington, but JooJoo's back [ITw]
- Dan Tynan: Airbnb 'fixes' identity problem [ITw]
- Mainstream press starts noticing the patent war [NYT]
Also: Patent war escalates on all fronts
Breakfast links: Samsung fights the law over Apple patentsNext Post
Your morning countdown: HP shakeup extravaganza
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Rep. Darrell Issa has rolled out a bipartisan bill that would make two key changes to the 1998 H-1B...
Suffering from a marked downtick in demand and oversupply, the prices of photovoltaic modules are...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
Sources tell Android Police that the company may ditch its Android variant and instead focus on apps...
This innovative lounge requires no external pump and is the perfect substitute for folding chairs, bean...
While it may seem like half the world is chasing Pokemon right now, a majority of the world’s...