- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Some of today's 'desktop' mini-PCs make laptops seem downright bulky in comparison.
Among many other provisions, the legislation "explicitly prohibits" the replacement of American workers...
Sensing a possible stall in your coding career? Here’s how to break free and tap your true potential
The YETI Hopper 20 ice-for-days portable cooler and is tough as nails so it can be hauled anywhere you...
A flash drive, reinvented. With the SanDisk Connect Stick in your pocket, in your bag or across the...
Instead of making unfashionable smart glasses, Apple will make fashionable glasses smart.