- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Our continually updated list has all the latest details, announcements, and rumors to give you the best...
The malware is contracted by downloading apps from third-party stores.
IT services firms that hire U.S. workers and don't offshore work and are hopeful about President-elect...
Companies were least prepared to assess the security risks of cloud and mobile technologies, according...
Ransomware as a Service has made the entry into the world of cyber crime cheap and easy. Meanwhile,...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Dell and Attunity.