- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
A boom in wireless security cameras is inspiring a movement in DIY home surveillance. Follow our buying...
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second...
Microsoft announced a slew of new goodies at its Windows event in New York. Catch up on everything from...
The MagGrip Vent Car Mount is a sturdy, cradle-less device holding system focused on simplicity. Pop it...
Today’s color-tunable bulbs are brighter and easier to control than ever, but choosing the right one...
It's still unclear who pulled off Friday's massive internet disruption, but the malware largely...