- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
So you’ve narrowed the e-reader field to Amazon’s lineup. We’ll help you pick the right model for your...
Forget the sugarplums! Here are 10 unusual gadgets that any geek would love to see under the Christmas...
Being a huge fan of rolling releases, I find openSUSE Tumbleweed to be a great alternative to Arch...
Microsoft has started offering protection against potentially unwanted applications in its anti-malware...
Russian utility RosEnergoAtom is builidng a datacenter next to its Kalinin nuclear power plant to...
From device chargers to action cams, smartphones to speakers, here's the best tech gear to give and get...