- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Microsoft outlined the timetable it will use to drop browser support for sites that secure traffic with...
Internet Explorer in April lost the No. 1 spot to Google's Chrome, marking a dramatic changing of the...
App developers now have an easier way to sell their wares to businesses using Windows 10, thanks to a...
Experience in the open-source world is a valuable asset for technology job-seekers, and it’s getting...
The mobile enterprise got another boost on Thursday with the announcement of a brand-new partnership...