- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
Reviews are mixed on Google's latest communication app. Here's what the reviewers aren't telling you.
If a summary judgment is granted within the next couple of months, the lottery could end -- the...
Microsoft's decision to force Windows 10's patch and maintenance model on customers running the...
The IT services contract with HCL negotiated by University of California San Francisco can be used at...
Our roundup of intriguing new products from companies such as Dell and HPE.
When developers and suppliers carefully list the tools used to build an application and what...