- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Last week's Windows 10 update for beta testers is almost certainly the final code for this year's big...
China's state-run news site said that the nation has pressed further ahead of other countries in its...
Amazon is promoting a few minor tech deals today, but the big sales are still a few days away.
These nine 'smart' gadgets -- which include cameras, security systems, a thermostat, IoT lighting and a...
It’s time to reign in how often your phone pesters you.
A centralized approach that governs how apps interact and what they are allowed to do is essential.