- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
It's a topsy-turvy world where Amazon sells budget reader-tablets and Barnes & Noble offers high end...
Software developers can become quite attached to the keyboards they use to bang out code all day. Here...
Catch a glimpse of what flourishes in the shadows of the Internet.
A Wi-Fi Alliance workshop next month could start to lay the groundwork for peace between Wi-Fi and LTE...
At the annual AWS re:Invent conference in Las Vegas this week, veterans of cloud deployments laid out...
Apple's iPhone 6s Plus and the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ are two of the hottest 'phablets' available...