- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
As the pace of hardware innovation slows to a crawl, manufacturers must turn to real-world...
In this review, we look at eight Android-based Wi-Fi stumbler and analyzer apps sold for under $10 on...
You can assemble a rudimentary 2G cell-phone at home with the RePhone Kit Create, which can also be...
Noncompete agreements are becoming boilerplate in employment contracts, and for employees, there's...
The open source library exclusively focuses on drag-and-drop, allowing users to move elements around a...