- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
New research demonstrates that, unlike apps written in the native code of a mobile device, those...
Knowledge of the popular web application framework still pays well, but demand for the skill seems to...
Want to run Debian or Ubuntu on your Chromebook? With Crouton, you can do that.
Twitter's International headquarters will be in Dublin
With an app called Sound Tap, striking your phone on objects or tapping it can trigger various functions
Huawei faces growing competition from local and foreign players in China's cloud computing space
Either company can terminate the agreement on or after Oct. 1