- Dutch judge says Android 2.3 violates Apple patent -- but not 3.0 [ITworld]
- Brian Proffitt: GPL violations in Linux? Don't panic [ITworld]
- Google pays $500M settlement over bogus pill ads [ITworld]
- iPhone 5 on T-Mobile too? Sure, why not [MobileBurn]
- Lenovo releases new tablet into teeth of TouchPad fire sale [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Twitter co-founders' new startup is inspiring, vague [ITworld]
- 'Apache killer' DoS tool in the wild [ITworld]
- Beware reverse-engineered Microsoft patches [ITworld]
- Pete Smith: Take those Nintendo 3DS rumors with a grain of salt [ITworld]
- Kevin Fogarty: Cloud Computing: Don't dismiss the hype [ITworld]
Plus: A mysterious startup from the Twitter founders!
Morning countdown: America's data in the cloudNext Post
Morning countdown: Irene's coming, so watch out
This infographic based on a survey of recent college graduates demonstrates just how much the job...
Many Windows users are looking forward to the imminent release of Microsoft's new operating system. But...
IEEE's annual ranking of programming languages reveals the most popular languages to code in now
With Win10 slated to drop July 29, we give you the straight dope on support, upgrades, and the state of...
The new system will alert drivers and pedestrians of potential collisions
Quebecois separatists now have a fully localized OS just for them