- Dan Tynan: Is anyone on Twitter real? [ITworld]
- Consultant hacked into computers to steal financial info, nude pics [ITworld]
- AT&T/T-Mobile merger: Not dead yet [ITworld]
- Lenovo delivers $199 Android tablet [ITworld]
- Windows Phone 7 Mango hits stores; will anyone care? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Sony Ericsson not worried about Google-Motorola tie-up [ITworld]
- Yet another iPhone prototype lost at bar [ITworld]
- Facebook to offer weird mishmosh of music services [ITworld]
- Lenovo "Ultrabook" thinner, more expensive than Macbook Air [ITworld]
- Judge overturns Oracle victory over SAP, Ellison no doubt infuriated [ITworld]
Plus: Everyone on Twitter's a fake! Well, most everyone.
Morning links: AT&T/T-Mobile plans busted up by FedsNext Post
Morning links: Texas latest front in war on Anonymous
Some phrases are guaranteed to annoy or baffle non-IT folks. Avoiding them may be just the boost your...
Predictive analytics plays a growing role.
A U.S. appeals court has turned down hotel operator Wyndham Worldwide's challenge of the Federal Trade...
With one real exception, organizations shouldn’t have any legal issues to worry about when opting for...
Here's what you can do with Google's saved location information, why it's worth holding onto, or how to...
A new study by Oracle and Opinium Research finds that businesses around the world overestimate their...