- Dan Tynan: Is anyone on Twitter real? [ITworld]
- Consultant hacked into computers to steal financial info, nude pics [ITworld]
- AT&T/T-Mobile merger: Not dead yet [ITworld]
- Lenovo delivers $199 Android tablet [ITworld]
- Windows Phone 7 Mango hits stores; will anyone care? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Sony Ericsson not worried about Google-Motorola tie-up [ITworld]
- Yet another iPhone prototype lost at bar [ITworld]
- Facebook to offer weird mishmosh of music services [ITworld]
- Lenovo "Ultrabook" thinner, more expensive than Macbook Air [ITworld]
- Judge overturns Oracle victory over SAP, Ellison no doubt infuriated [ITworld]
Plus: Everyone on Twitter's a fake! Well, most everyone.
Morning links: AT&T/T-Mobile plans busted up by FedsNext Post
Morning links: Texas latest front in war on Anonymous
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
Google's Alphabet company has formed a lobbying group with Ford, Volvo and other carmakers to press the...
A rundown of the Microsoft's upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, due this summer, including some...
Microsoft announced Friday that it's opening up its PowerApps app creation service to the world, after...
Petcube is an interactive pet camera that lets you watch, talk to and play with your pets from your...
With more than 50 distributors, each supplying sales data in different formats, medical diagnostic...