- Dan Tynan: Is anyone on Twitter real? [ITworld]
- Consultant hacked into computers to steal financial info, nude pics [ITworld]
- AT&T/T-Mobile merger: Not dead yet [ITworld]
- Lenovo delivers $199 Android tablet [ITworld]
- Windows Phone 7 Mango hits stores; will anyone care? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Sony Ericsson not worried about Google-Motorola tie-up [ITworld]
- Yet another iPhone prototype lost at bar [ITworld]
- Facebook to offer weird mishmosh of music services [ITworld]
- Lenovo "Ultrabook" thinner, more expensive than Macbook Air [ITworld]
- Judge overturns Oracle victory over SAP, Ellison no doubt infuriated [ITworld]
Plus: Everyone on Twitter's a fake! Well, most everyone.
Morning links: AT&T/T-Mobile plans busted up by FedsNext Post
Morning links: Texas latest front in war on Anonymous
PayPal has fixed a serious vulnerability in its back-end management system that could have allowed...
AT&T said it will begin field trials of faster 5G wireless technology this summer in Austin, Texas.
Microsoft this week made good on a 2014 promise and withheld security updates from users of older...
IT employment increased in every occupation and industry in 2015 except oil and gas.
SAP has placed a big bet on Hana, so customers that haven't already switched to the in-memory computing...
A startup called Eyefluence aims to improve virtual and augmented reality with its eye-tracking...