- Dan Tynan: Is anyone on Twitter real? [ITworld]
- Consultant hacked into computers to steal financial info, nude pics [ITworld]
- AT&T/T-Mobile merger: Not dead yet [ITworld]
- Lenovo delivers $199 Android tablet [ITworld]
- Windows Phone 7 Mango hits stores; will anyone care? [ITworld]
- Chris Nerney: Sony Ericsson not worried about Google-Motorola tie-up [ITworld]
- Yet another iPhone prototype lost at bar [ITworld]
- Facebook to offer weird mishmosh of music services [ITworld]
- Lenovo "Ultrabook" thinner, more expensive than Macbook Air [ITworld]
- Judge overturns Oracle victory over SAP, Ellison no doubt infuriated [ITworld]
Plus: Everyone on Twitter's a fake! Well, most everyone.
Morning links: AT&T/T-Mobile plans busted up by FedsNext Post
Morning links: Texas latest front in war on Anonymous
Music to Code By is a new album created by a developer specifically for use as background music when...
Plasma is one of the most advanced desktop environments and these distros offer a great...
Not all IT certifications are created equal. Here are those that will result in the most financial gain.
Acer Aspire Switch 10 is an ordinary low-cost Windows tablet but may merit consideration for its unique...
An earthquake near Kathmandu of 7.8 magnitude killed over 900 people
Stores appear to be affected across the country, with some giving out free drinks