Update: The contest is over! Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Congrats to Ledge B. whose name was drawn (Feb. 7), Margaret R. (Feb 14), Jerry M. (Feb. 21) and Laurie M., Sean M., and Misty M. (Feb. 28).
We'll be running another contest so check back soon. In the meantime, if you weren't one of the lucky winners this month, Webucator offers customized Project Management training for private groups and public online Project Management training for individual students. Check out its course listing for upcoming Project Management Training.
From now until February 28th, ITworld readers can enter a drawing for a chance to attend an instructor-led, online Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation class from Webucator. The value of this training is approximately $3,500.
More about the class:
The PMP certification training class is designed for people who have on-the-job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
* 4 randomly-selected readers will win one seat in Webucator's PMP Certification class. A drawing will be held once a week through the end of February.
* One name will be drawn each Monday. Each winner will be notified via Webucator, Inc.'s Facebook page and/or via email from Webucator, Inc. Each winner must claim his or her prize by email to email@example.com within 24 hours of prize announcement.
* Class runs from March 14-18, 2011. Class size will be small (about 8 students).
* Class will be presented in a live online format in a WebEx classroom with a live trainer.
* Students would be able to claim one PDU credit for each hour of instruction.
* Each person may enter only once, but are encouraged to tell friends.
* Entry deadline is February 28, 2011.
Enter now for a chance to win a spot in Webucator's Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Training class, running March 14th-18th!