Dangerous science: Ukranian student killed by exploding gum

RELATED TOPICS

A chemistry student at the Kiev Polytechnic Institute had developed an odd habit: he like to dip his gum in citric acid before chewing it. Unfortunately, he also kept other, more volatile compounds around on his desk, with the result being his death from exploding gum.

[ via ninemsn ]

RELATED TOPICS
Infographic: Starting salaries for computer science grads
View Comments
You Might Like
Join the discussion
Be the first to comment on this article. Our Commenting Policies