The latest wannabe "iPhone killer" is the Motorola Droid, which has the power of Google's Android OS behind it. Does the iPhone deserve to remain the standard by which all smartphones are measured? Does the Droid mix the best of the BlackBerry world of keyboards with the best of the iPhone's world of touch-based UI? See how these two mobile 2.0 platforms compare in our head-to-head comparison. For all the details, read our in-depth review.
Get more mobile reviews:
- InfoWorld Mobile Deathmatch Calculator: See which one meets your criteria
- Ultimate mobile deathmatch: iPhone vs. BlackBerry vs. Droid vs. Pre
- BlackBerry Bold versus iPhone 3G S: MReview | Slideshow
- Palm Pre versus iPhone 3G S: Review | Slideshow
- Motorola Droid versus iPhone 3G S: Review | Slideshow
- HTC Droid Eris: Review | First Look
This slideshow, "Mobile deathmatch: Motorola Droid vs. iPhone, side by side," was originally published at InfoWorld.com. For the latest development on mobile, go to InfoWorld.com.