- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: February 2014
Areas of Interest:
- I let my mother used my MacBook, and now it has Genieo toolbar adware installed on it. Thanks, Mom. It’s made a mess of my Mac, and I certainly don’t want to use their retched search engine. How can I get rid of this?
3 days 22 hours ago
- Go to the little inverted triangle shape at the top left, beside the first tab. Left click on the inverted triangle, and about the 7th option from the top will be “reopen closed tab.” Ctrl+Shift+T will also work.
1 week 8 hours ago
- Aryton asks Will incorporation of iOS, Android, Windows, and now BlackBerry lock people to individual car brands?Apple has announced iPhone integration with Mercedes, Volvo and Ferrari, while Google has Android partnerships with Audi, Honda, GM and Hyundai. Microsoft had been teamed up with Ford, but that wasn’t working out so well for Ford so they are switching to a BlackBerry system (there is an ITworld article about this).
1 week 21 hours ago
- I entered the wrong iCloud security code a number of times for my iCloud Keychain, and now I’m locked out. It’s a 4-digit PIN, just like my ATM, and I wasn’t thinking and kept entering my ATM PIN. Is there any way to recover an iCloud security code?
1 week 6 days ago
- There is no uninstaller with TrueCrypt for OS X (or if there is, it is well hidden). How can I do a clean uninstall of TrueCrypt on a Mac?
2 weeks 4 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.