- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- Sorry, I’m pretty sure the speakers have to have either SPDIF optical input or analog input.
2 weeks 2 days ago
- How can I download an entire website (all the pages)? I’m using a Windows 7 PC.
9 weeks 6 days ago
- You can use Adobe Acrobat IX to password protect PDFs if you use Outlook. Not sure if it will do the same for non-Office applications though.
26 weeks 1 day ago
- Refurbished isn't the same as remanufactured, just FYI, since I noticed you used both terms in your question. Refurbished basically means somebody made sure it works - replaced a switch or battery or whatever. Remanufactured means returned to as new condition.
1 year 4 weeks ago
1 year 6 weeks ago
- My department has a blog on WordPress. It's primarily to keep team members and customers up to date on nonproprietary developments that could affect the business, but we also want to drive some traffic to our main website.
1 year 18 weeks ago
- I agree. Some of the early 64-bit Macs sometimes have 32-bit graphics drivers and that is causing the compatibility issue. If you can figure out whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit EFI, you should be able to tell whether you are good to go or not.
1 year 21 weeks ago
- Well, it is SQL based data analytics in the Cloud. Whether it is properly Big Data may be debatable, since to me that suggests data scientists collecting and figuring out how to analyze data at a macro level. But BigQuery is certainly data analytics, and that is a valuable tool for almost any business, if utilized properly.
1 year 26 weeks ago
- While discussing mobile OSes today (android is better, not iOS is better, no android is.........) my android loving office mate threw me a curveball by arguing that it was easy to improve android battery life through overclocking. Huh? That is totally counterintuitive to me.
1 year 26 weeks ago
- I haven't overclocked one myself, but the one thing that I would keep an eye on is heat. From the factory, Ivy Bridge processors seem to run pretty warm, and from what others have said, once you start OCing them they get hot.
1 year 28 weeks ago
- I guess the short answer is that it is only as important as the interviewer thinks it is. If that is me, it is of zero importance, but opinions obviously differ.
1 year 29 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.