- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: August 2010
Areas of Interest:
- Toshiba's new KiraBook ultrabook offers a sleek, rich look along with high-end components, including a fine display and great speakers. The question is: Can you afford it?
6 days 6 hours ago
- With the introduction of Windows 8, touchscreens are coming to the desktop -- but they're not cheap. We look at three of the latest monitors from Acer, Dell and ViewSonic.
9 weeks 6 days ago
- While the dream of a paper-free world has yet to materialize (assuming it ever will), using scanners to store digital copies of hardcopy documents has become de rigueur for most businesses, from enterprise-level operations to single-person startups.
10 weeks 4 days ago
- Watching "whatever's on" TV -- or shelling out for cable so you can see a particular show -- is so last decade. With an ever-expanding array of movies, TV shows and other video content available online, more and more TV watchers are opting to connect their TVs to the Internet, either to supplement their cable or satellite package -- or to replace it entirely.
21 weeks 2 days ago
- While much of the attention surrounding the long-awaited introduction of Windows 8 has focused on the latest tablets and convertibles, ultrabooks seem to have be
23 weeks 1 hour ago
- There's no shortage of ultrabooks that offer a 13.3-inch screen, but what if you want a 14-in. display?
38 weeks 6 days ago
45 weeks 6 days ago
- Whether it's killing zombies or pitching a perfect baseball game, top-notch gaming has always demanded the fastest systems and best graphics. You want a high-end computer? Look at what gamers are buying and you'll have it.
47 weeks 3 days ago
- Until now, if you wanted to use a smaller, lightweight notebook, you had to decide whether you wanted top performance (which meant carrying around an extra battery) or long battery life (with a slower system that pulled less power). Intel's Ivy Bridge processor family has the potential to deliver both.
49 weeks 3 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.