May 24, 2013, 3:01 PM — Here are five quick tips to help you have better online meetings.
1. Be sure that every meeting participant can easily see each other.
2. Make your agenda before the meeting, and distribute it to each person ahead of time.
3. Make sure that your meeting hardware and software is functioning properly before you have the meeting.
4. Be sure that the room and workspace behind you looks professional.
5. Do a meeting follow up with each participant to insure that your agenda is implemented.
For more, see the original article at the link below.