- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: February 2014
Areas of Interest:
- If your daughter tried to log-on too many times with the wrong password, your Apple ID was disabled to protect your account. You will need to reset your password, then it should work again. https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/
11 hours 17 min ago
- Basically, all of your iPhone images are available for use in iMovie through the media browser. Just click the photo button to utilize them.
11 hours 24 min ago
- I use Google Drive for a number of things, although most often I make use of the word processor. It’s free, it works reasonably well (although I do still prefer Word), and all of my documents are saved to the cloud. However, I’m not always sitting at my desk, and I am often out of the office and away from WiFi.
1 week 4 days ago
- On the widget, you can go in and where you see the “following” flag at the top, click it. It will show all the updates to the topic.
2 weeks 1 day ago
- Sorry, but iOS 7 will not work for an iPhone 3GS. 6.1.6 is the latest version of iOS that is compatible with the 3GS.
2 weeks 1 day ago
- You can see the most recent login activity if you scroll down to the bottom right of your gmail page and click “Details” under account activity, but that will only show you the most recent events.
3 weeks 14 hours ago
- In my bank statement this month, there was an insert about depositing checks to my account using either an Android phone or iPhone. It looks pretty much all you do is take a photograph of the check, confirm that the amount is correct, and Bob’s your uncle. I’m a little skittish about this though; is it really secure?
4 weeks 6 days ago
- If you use XP mode to run old software on Windows 7 machines, will the end of XP support by Microsoft cause any issues?
7 weeks 4 days ago
- I’m doing some work for a small SaaS company, and the owner is trying to get a better handle on the actual business side of his company. What are the key metrics that a SaaS provider should look at to gauge the health of his business?
8 weeks 4 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.