- How many people have cloud administration privileges?
- How many system administrators have not taken formal admin training or certification?
- Divide the total number of reports, views and dashboards by 100.
- Divide the total number of users by 100.
- Divide the total number of tables and directories by 100.
- How many of your stores exceed the allowed capacity or quota?
- How many system objects or directory trees have no descriptive documentation about them?
Cloud System Integration
Again, give yourself 1 point for each "unit" that's implied in the question.
- How many third-party products and services are integrated with your cloud solution?
- How many third-party products and services are open source or unsupported by a vendor?
- How many third-party products haven't been updated in more than 18 months?
- How many of these integrated systems share a user license in the cloud with a user or other integrated system?
- How many of the systems' formulas or workflows do processing that spans system boundaries-for example, scoring that's done partially in one cloud and partially in another?
- How many external systems are not fully internationalized for character set, currency and sorting?
- How many "integrations" are done by re-keying data or export/import cycling CSV or XLS files?
- How many unplanned outages or lost transactions did your cloud integrations experience in the last 12 months?
Finally, give yourself 1 point for each "unit" that's implied in the question.