- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: February 2014
Areas of Interest:
- You need to go into TOOLS>OPTIONS>LOAD/SAVE>GENERAL. In option menu there, you should see “Default file format and ODF settings.” Under the dropdown menu for “document type” choose “text document” and in the dropdown menu below that you can choose the default file type to save your documents.
3 days 20 hours ago
- Is there an effective way to make sure that all of the software on a Windows 7 PC is up to date?
4 days 7 hours ago
- SanDisk has released a 128GB microSD card, which is pretty impressive to me since I can remember when there were 128MB cards. My concern is what can use them? Both my tablet and phone say they will support up to 64GB microSD cards - am I out of luck or can I still use the new 128GB cards?
1 week 5 days ago
- I know that reCAPTCHA is later version of CAPTCHA, and both serve up challenges that, hopefully, humans will pass but bots will not. Is there an advantage for users (by users I mean the website using them) of one versus the other?
2 weeks 5 days ago
- With news of the recent exploit of Linksys routers, I thought it might be a good idea to update my router's firmware. How do I go about doing this?
3 weeks 2 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.