- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: June 2011
Areas of Interest:
- I was thinking of switching my carrier, and Sprint has the cheapest plan that would meet my needs. However, I'm in a WiMAX coverage area, and I'm a little worried about network speeds and reliability. I was hoping that someone who has used WiMAX could give me an idea of how fast (slow?) it is in actual use.
2 weeks 4 days ago
- I’ve decided to delete my Facebook account for a couple of reasons, but there are things on there that I would like to save. Is there a way to save my data on my computer before I delete it?
6 weeks 6 days ago
- I've read posts from other people occasionally having this problem. IIRC, you can use IE developer tools to find the old images in Sharepoint designer and delete them, then re-save the image that you want visible again. That should make the right version of the photo visible.
21 weeks 6 days ago
- Since I upgraded my iPhone 4 to iOS the WiFi switch has been grayed out so I can't turn WiFi on. Obviously this is not good, because without WiFi, it won't take long to burn through my monthly data allotment. Has anyone else ran into this WiFi problem after upgrading to IOS6? More importantly, how do I fix it so I can have WiFi enabled again?
29 weeks 6 hours ago
- When the iPhone 4S came out, it was Siri this, Siri that. I'm curious, now that the newness has worn off, do people actually still use Siri?
37 weeks 4 days ago
- It may be a sign that my standard for entertainment has dropped, but I followed the search for NYT columnist David Pogues iPhone this morning like it was an episode of Breaking Bad.
41 weeks 3 days ago
- I think that is a long ways out. Just installing the fiber in one city is going to take 1.5-2 years for Google. Now, I think that is actually pretty impressive starting from scratch. Remember providers like AT&T and Comcast had cable and copper lines already in place when they built their networks.
42 weeks 7 hours ago
- Bitcoin, the "virtual currency", has been around for a while now. I thought it would quickly fail and fade away, but I realized that I've been thinking that for almost two years now, and Bitcoin is still here.
49 weeks 6 hours ago
49 weeks 8 hours ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.