April 03, 2010, 8:20 PM — From the organizer's announcement: "...
- What: Houston Dynamic Language User Group
- When: April 6, 2010 6:30pm - ~8:30pm
- Where: Microsoft office in Houston, TX: 2000 W Sam Houston Pkwy S Ste 350, Houston, TX 77042
I will be talking about 'Python for .NET development'.
Three points I want to make to "Smart Development" readers:
- The public's welcome, from what I've been told. If you happen to be in Harris County this week, I'd love to have you help fill the room;
- I'm still tinkering with what I'll present. If there's something about Python or IronPython that particularly interests you, this is a good time to let me know;
- I inevitably learn more than the audience does from these affairs. I'll make a point of passing along new ideas later in the week.