- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- Samsung's new Android flagship is easy to hold and view, but many new software features are only partially baked gimmicks
1 week 2 days ago
- The old BlackBerry is dead and buried, and the new one is a worthy option in the modern smartphone world
10 weeks 3 days ago
- As Samsung pushes to be 'enterprise class' and BlackBerry seeks renewed business buy-in, which platform provides the security you need?
12 weeks 3 days ago
- Anything less than a DIY digital home entertainment project means making the most of Apple TV
13 weeks 4 days ago
- As rumors swirl of an imminent developer release, the big question is which big-cat name will Apple use.
15 weeks 4 days ago
- Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas.
16 weeks 1 day ago
- For nearly $1,000, you get something more than an iPad but less than a laptop.
17 weeks 3 days ago
- What you should always carry in your briefcase or backpack -- or on your mobile device itself
20 weeks 4 days ago
- Android 'Jelly Bean,' Samsung's Notes, and Google's Nexuses finally delivered compelling capabilities as Apple stalled
21 weeks 1 day ago
- Does the world really need another Android smartphone? Not if it's the Nexus 4, the new Google-branded smartphone made by LG.
22 weeks 3 days ago
- Maybe Google should stop trying to get into the hardware business.
22 weeks 4 days ago
- Three strikes and you're out! The third version of Windows Phone -- Windows Phone 8 -- finally adds basic compatibility with corporate Exchange server security settings, but not much else.
25 weeks 3 days ago
- I had very mixed feelings about the original Galaxy Note, Samsung's "phablet" tablet/smartphone tweener, when I tested it last February.
28 weeks 2 days ago
- The iPad Mini is no question the best media tablet, easy to use on the go or on the couch for playing games, watching movies, and reading books.
28 weeks 3 days ago
- If you've been to Disneyland recently, you've seen the big change in how Americans while away their time in line.
28 weeks 4 days ago
- You have to give Microsoft credit for creating an iPad competitor that's more than a copy. Yes, the Surface RT is roughly the same size and weight as the iPad, but it's truly its own device. For one thing, it comes with Microsoft Office by default.
29 weeks 3 days ago
- It's sacrilege, I know: leaving the Apple fold for another platform.
32 weeks 3 days ago
- If you're a fanboy (about 5 million of you qualify), you've already ordered your iPhone 5. But for the rest of the world waiting for Apple to replenish its stocks so that they can get a better look at one of the most overhyped products ever, there's a choice to be made.
33 weeks 2 days ago
- Of the tens of thousands of apps available for the iPad, only a relative few are must-have tools for business use. To help keep your iPad stocked with the cream of the crop, InfoWorld offers its fourth roundup of the best office apps for the iPad -- some are familiar, some are new, and some old choices are no longer needed.
33 weeks 3 days ago
- It's a rare year that sees updates to both OS X and Windows, but 2012 marks such an occasion.
37 weeks 2 days ago
- After a highly complex trial lasting a month, a San Francisco jury ruled today -- after just two days of deliberation -- that Samsung willfully infringed on Apple's design patents. In its lawsuit, Apple sought billions of dollars in penalties from Samsung, an amount federal Judge Lucy Koh must now determine.
39 weeks 47 min ago
- With the final version of Windows 8 now complete, how does Microsoft's great hope for reinventing itself for the post-PC world compare to Apple's new flagship? The short answer: not well.
40 weeks 1 day ago
- For years we've been reading about the alleged iPad killer, a mythical device that never arrives.
40 weeks 2 days ago
- MobileIron today announced that its mobile device management (MDM) tool now supports the new OS X Mountain Lion operating system for Macs, released on Wednesday.
43 weeks 11 hours ago
- Windows 8 on touch tablets is only months away, with Windows 8 approaching its final version and Office 2013 also well under development.
44 weeks 3 days ago
- 1 of 2
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.