6. Are you pleased with Watson's performance on Jeopardy!? Is it what you were expecting?
7. In the time it takes a human to even know they are hearing something (about .2 seconds) Watson has already read the question and done several million computations. It's got a huge head start. Do you agree or disagree with that assessment?
8. Will Watson ever be available public [sic] on the Internet?
9. Can you walk us through the logic Watson would go through to answer a question such as, "The antagonist of Stevenson's Treasure Island." (Who is Long John Silver?)
10. How did Watson compute how much to wager on the Daily Doubles and the final clue?
Think you've got a better question? Submit it to Reddit and try to get it voted into the top 10 before next Tuesday.
In the meantime, be sure to check out the threads on some of these questions for a lively discussion about America's favorite pile of silicon and plastic: Watson.