April 02, 2012, 2:16 PM —
Here's how you can prevent embarrassing or compromising tagged posts from appearing on your Facebook Timeline.
1. Click the arrow drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook interface.
2. Click Timeline and Tagging, then click Edit Settings.
3. Set "Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline" to On.
4. Now you can check out all posts you've been tagged in before they appear in your Timeline.
5. This one change can help prevent embarrassing situations from being inadvertently disclosed on your Timeline.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
3 tips to take back control of your Facebook | OC Register