July 17, 2012, 2:25 PM — Here's how you can block Google Analytics in Windows.
1. Press the letter R and the Windows icon on your keyboard at the same time.
2. The run command will appear.
3. Enter this into the run command box, then click OK:
4. Your host file will open in a Notepad window.
5. Enter the following three lines into your host file where “127.0.0.1 localhost” appears:
6. Click on File then Save.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Block Yourself from Google Analytics on Windows | XPosure Pro