February 04, 2010, 4:29 PM — Come Sunday, #SB44--the official Twitter hashtag that the NFL has designated for all tweets related to Super Bowl XLIV--will no doubt top Twitter's trending topics. You can rely on Jim Nantz and Phil Simms to call the play-by-play of the game on CBS, but if you want additional analysis, or the inside scoop on what's happening during commercial breaks and timeouts, look to the sports analysts and football fans tweeting live--some right from Sun Life Stadium. Here are 15 Twitter accounts you should consider following on game day.
1. @Adam_Schefter: Official account for ESPN football analyst Adam Schefter.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: This has a ring to it: If Indianapolis wins, Adam Vinatieri would tie Charles Haley for most Super Bowl rings in NFL history with five.
2. @Colts: Unofficial account of the Indianapolis Colts "by fans, for fans."
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Freeney loves long walks on the beach -- for his improving ankle: http://tinyurl.com/y9ldej4.
3. @ESPN_AFCsouth: ESPN blogger Paul Kuharsky on updates and analysis on the Colts.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Tom Moore on his future: 'My plans go up til Sunday. I don't like to complicate my life.' #SB44
4. @ESPN_NFCsouth: ESPN football blogger Pat Yasinskas on news, updates, rumors and analysis on the Saints.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Photoblog: Media day 'workout' - http://tinyurl.com/yj5npy7
5. @GrazDanny: Dan Graziano, NFL writer for AOL FanHouse.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Super Bowl radio row celebrity sightings, a partial Wednesday list: Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, Vincent Jackson...more to come
6. @GreenyANDGolic: Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg, ESPN Radio sports-talk hosts of "Mike and Mike in the Morning."
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Greeny sporting the shirt that DeMaurice Smith just brought by the show for him http://tweetphoto.com/10312208
7. @Jay_Glazer: "NFL insider" and senior writer for FoxSports.com.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: at dinner w ditka AGAIN. feel like i'm cheating on jared. da coach is a classic! we used to run nyc hard 2gether. funnest time of my life.
8. @JeffDuncantp: New Orleans Saints beat columnist for The Times-Picayune.
Recent Super Bowl tweet: Hargrove's media table was packed. "I'm nervous about my ego getting too big," he joked. "I'm trying to keep my feet firmly on the ground"