6. How much have you invested, in real dollars, in sustainability programs?
7. Have you received any awards from non-governmental organizations for your sustainability practices?
8. Will you accept sustainability requirements and investment commitments written into the outsourcing contract, such as verification of energy cost reduction or energy efficiency increases using a standard such as the EPA's Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT)?
9. Do you measure Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) and Data Center Infrastructure Efficiency (DCIE) for analysis and reporting?
10. Does this site have any negative impact on any water bodies, wetlands or coastal waters?
11. What technologies do you use for recycling, waste reduction, and water conservation?
12. Does this center use the new water-saving and recycle technologies?
13. What are the carbon dioxide emissions from this data center?
14. Does the delivery site design consider natural extreme environmental considerations, such as floods, earthquakes, or erosion?
15. Does the provider support ongoing introduction of renewable energy via tax incentives or regulations?